Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries9/11The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
497 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-9/11Aries in the Afternoon

Today's trading success rate: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Aries, you may face some small challenges in your career today, but these will be stepping stones to your success

Face it bravely, your determination and action will help you pass the level easily

Tiffany, one of the goddesses of fate in ancient Greece, seems to have brought a career opportunity to the Aries today

It may be a new project or an important meeting that requires you to perform at your best

In the direction of Carina, Voyager appears exceptionally bright today, echoing the adventurous spirit of Aries, indicatingcrude oilWill usher in a downward trend

The evening boat base may reveal more trading strategies for Aries

-----------------------------------

Technical Review:

Crude oil rose and fell again last Friday, with resistance above it88dollar/The barrel is very obvious

In the situation where there is no breakthrough, it is expected that there will be a wave of decline. This afternoon, the operation will mainly be short orders, which can be short to the long-term moving average

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:88.0

Support position:86.5、86.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Aries

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries9/11The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets705 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725772

oil230911Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries9/11The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets982 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725772
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list