Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Sagittarius8/31Evening is the best time for tradingUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
133 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Sagittarius

Win rate in tonight's trading: ★★★★★★★★★★★

stay8/31NighttimeUSDCADIn the transaction, Sagittarius made the right choice without hesitation due to their optimistic and free nature

Orion, the god of hunters and heroes, points the way for Sagittarius

At the same time, the starlight of Leo Minor and the divine power of Orion work together to strengthen Sagittarius's influenceUSDCADJudgment of decline

At this moment, the Little Lion seems to reveal a "heroic path" for Sagittarius, making them victorious step by step

------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

The US and Canada rebounded in the afternoon today and have now entered the recommended entry range for the afternoon review

In the evening operation, you can directly enter the short order and place the stop loss above the long-term moving average

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1.357

Support position:1.351

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Sagittarius

Constellation Deconstruction-Sagittarius8/31Evening is the best time for tradingUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets779 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725552

Hui230831night

Constellation Deconstruction-Sagittarius8/31Evening is the best time for tradingUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets536 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725552
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list