Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/29The best time to trade in the afternoonUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
149 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn

Today's afternoon trading success rate: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

stay8/29AfternoonUSDCADIn the transaction, Capricorn demonstrates its resilient and unwavering decision-making style

Nereidi, one of the three goddesses of fate, holds the thread of the future. She influenced Capricorn to always be at the forefront of fate

The pendulum clock is now steadily waving in the sky, resonating with the divine power of Nereid, strengthening Capricorn's oppositionUSDCADA premonition of a decline

Pendulum seems to sound the 'clock of fate' for Capricorn. In this rhythm, Capricorn's luck gradually increases, and the path of wealth becomes clearer

-----------------------------------

Technical Review:

The US and Canada hit a new low yesterday evening, maintaining a trend of overall decline from high levels

Continue to maintain bearish thinking in the afternoon operation today, referring to last Friday's high stop loss position

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1.364

Support position:1.350

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Hui230829Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/29The best time to trade in the afternoonUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets672 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725435

Capricorn

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/29The best time to trade in the afternoonUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets41 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725435
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list