Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Leo8/28Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
1145 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Leo

Win rate in tonight's trading: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Leo in8/28NighttimeNAS100Fully unleashed their instincts of domination and leadership in the transaction

Hermes, the god of knowledge and information, seems to have reached a spiritual alignment with Leo, providing him with key market information

Guided by it, the light of the Northern Cross shone throughout the night sky, clearly indicatingNAS100The upward trend of

This seems to be a mysterious synergy between Hermes and the Northern Cross, guiding Leo towards the "pinnacle of glory"

---------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That refers to the rebound from the bottom last Friday night, and it has not yet successfully stood back15000above

Considering that there is no important data available today, we can continue to reflect on the rebound trend in the short term and wait for a rebound15000Chase more and enter the arena

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:

Support position:

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Leo

Constellation Deconstruction-Leo8/28Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets140 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725401

finger230828night

Constellation Deconstruction-Leo8/28Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets300 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725401
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list