Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Leo8/25Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
1056 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Leo

Win rate in tonight's trading: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

stay8/25NighttimeNAS100In the transaction, Leo showcases its royal style and decisive decision-making power, mainly influenced by the magic of Hermes

Halmos, the god of information and communication, helped Leo obtain important market information

The Northern Cross, symbolizing direction and faith, points to light like a compass at night, indicatingNAS100The upward trend of

The Northern Cross in the evening reveals a "path of glory" for Leo, heralding signs of success

---------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That means there is a chance to recover lost land tonight, after showing profit taking selling pressure yesterday

Low end buying is expected to enter today, with a weekly probability of closing positive and ending a consecutive decline. The operation is mainly focused on multiple orders

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:15200

Support position:14500

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Leo

Constellation Deconstruction-Leo8/25Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets134 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725370

finger230825night

Constellation Deconstruction-Leo8/25Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets613 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725370
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list