Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer8/23The best time to trade in the afternoonBTCUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
132 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer

stay8/23AfternoonBTCUSDIn the transaction, Cancer exhibits characteristics of protection and family, mainly derived from the guardian heart of Krio

Krio, the guardian deity of the family, symbolizes warmth and care. Her guardianship and emotions assist Cancer in calmly facing changes in the market

In addition, the influence of the sculpture seat in the afternoon is also worth paying attention to

The sculpture seat, as a symbol of creation and beauty, gradually brightens in the starlight, implyingBTCUSDMay continue to rise

The sculpture seat in the afternoon endows Cancer with a "carved magic wand", indicating the possibility of rising

---------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Bitcoin pulled out a long downward shadow in the early hours of today's session, indicating that the support below is still strong

There is no intention of going out of the range in a short period of time, and the position of stop profit and stop loss will be synchronously reduced during operation

Shorten holding time while ensuring profit to loss ratio

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:26200、26500

Support position:25000

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Cancer

Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer8/23The best time to trade in the afternoonBTCUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets707 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725290

currency230823Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Cancer8/23The best time to trade in the afternoonBTCUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets794 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725290
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list