Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries8/22Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
943 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Aries

stay8/22NighttimeNAS100In the transaction, Aries demonstrates the characteristics of momentum and passion, mainly derived from Satyrus' wild wisdom

Satyrus, a mysterious creature of half humans and half beasts, symbolizes wildness and wisdom. His primitive power and intuition assist Aries in keenly sensing market changes

In addition, the influence of the northern coronal constellation at night is also worth noting

As a symbol of courage and honor, the constellation Corona Borealis appears much dimmed in the starlight, implyingNAS100May continue to decline

The evening Corona Borealis gives Aries a "crown of lost radiance", indicating the possibility of a decline

---------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

That refers to yesterday's imitation of last Monday's trend and a strong strengthening on the first day of this week's opening. Under the leadership of Huida, market sentiment is optimistic

It can be said that this week's financial report must not be missed, otherwise it may fall into a state of irreparable harm. Currently, the index has risen to15000Resistance Gate

In the short term, there is expected to be a slight decline, so you can try entering the empty order

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:15200

Support position:14900、14850

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Aries

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries8/22Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets554 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725252

finger230822night

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries8/22Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets583 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725252
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list