Post a new post
Open the left side

The legendary life that every trader yearns for the most--Memoirs of a Stock Master

[Copy Link]
899 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

In the previous article, we talked about the first step to becoming a millionaire is to have the idea and philosophy of becoming a millionaire, and to have a wealthy father like this“Let the money work for me”And the book we bring today, "Memoirs of a Stock Master," tells you that the protagonistHow to get from5Starting with US dollars and becoming a billionaireThe required skills, operational techniques, mindset, etc. He is the most outstanding stock investor of all time - Jesse Livermore(Jesse Livermore)On1999In a public vote initiated by The New York Times in, he was elected with a high number of votes as“The first person in a century's US stock market”We are familiar with figures such as Warren Buffett, financial philosopher Soros, and the most successful fund manager in history, Peter LynchPKIt's down now. Enough to illustrate the legend of Livermore, 100For many years, he has still been highly regarded, and his trading experience and operational philosophy can still serve as a guiding light for our trading today.

I believe everyone is very interested in understanding where Livermore is really powerful, what kind of trading thinking and operational techniques can help him accumulate wealth step by step from a poor boy to reach the peak of his life!
Let's first take a look at the lessons learned by Livermore
1.  Knowing what not to do is more important than knowing what to do
2.  Do the right thing first, making money is just a natural thing
3.  Stock trading is not a struggle between people, but a struggle between vision and judgment
And his transactionsThe Four LawsIt will definitely make you feel refreshed.
of course,The secret of success lies not only in skills,More in terms of mindset.
The life philosophy shared in the book will also teach you how to cultivate the thinking patterns and psychological qualities of successful investors.
I Believe,This book will definitely become a wealth guide light on your investment and growth path.
Hurry up and start reading,Use the wisdom in this treasure book,Start your own investment legend!

Do you want to understand Livermore's Four Laws and his legendary life,Please followofficial account(One is not only a good book recommendation, but also a official account with more wonderful technical indicators that are different from what you are interested in): range follows the trend and responds to "e-book"or +vx:qjsszd06

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list