Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Libra8/21The best time to trade in the afternoonEURUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
173 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Libra

stay8/21AfternoonEURUSDIn the transaction, Libra demonstrates balanced intelligence and fair analytical ability, mainly derived from Ares' fighting spirit

Ares, the god of war, symbolizes strength and courage, and his fighting spirit and war wisdom assist Libra in balancing changes in the market

in addition-The influence of the Southern Cross is also worth noting

The Southern Cross, as a symbol of guidance and direction, appears faint in the starlight, implyingEURUSDMay continue to decline

The Southern Cross in the afternoon gives Libra a "navigational compass" that guides the direction of descent

---------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Last Friday, Europe and the United States basically maintained their original range, and today afternoon, they maintained a low high altitude strategy,

Lower the original upper rail to1.09Front line, target empty to support position

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1.091

Support position:1.085

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Tianping Block

Constellation Deconstruction-Libra8/21The best time to trade in the afternoonEURUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets621 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725202

Hui230821Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Libra8/21The best time to trade in the afternoonEURUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets485 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725202
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list