Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Taurus8/18Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
931 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Taurus

stay8/18NighttimeNAS100In the transaction, Taurus demonstrated a solid foundation and steady judgment, mainly due to Jason's courage and determination

Jason, a brave hero, a symbol of adventure and courage, his resolute attitude and firm belief assist Taurus in stabilizing market operations

in addition-The influence of the Arctic constellation at night cannot be ignored

The North Pole, as a symbol of guidance and direction, dims in the starlight, implyingNAS100May continue to decline

The Arctic constellation at night is like an extinct "torch" guiding the path of decline

----------------------------------------

Technical Review:

The index continued to decline yesterday after falling below 10000 yuan, and the low point of this wave should be tested to14500To have a chance to rebound

Continue to maintain the bearish mentality in the evening, referring to the low point that fell yesterday as a top to bottom transition point entry

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:14950

Support position:14520、14500

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Taurus

Constellation Deconstruction-Taurus8/18Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets666 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725107

finger230818night

Constellation Deconstruction-Taurus8/18Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets857 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1725107
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list