Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries8/15The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the evening-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
376 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Aries

stay8/15Nighttimecrude oilIn terms of trading, Aries demonstrates decisiveness and courage-This courage comes from Serko's impulsiveness and action

Serko, a symbol of strength and combat, assists Aries in entering the market without hesitation

in addition-The influence of the easel in the evening is also worth noting

The easel stand, as a symbol of creation and art, appears much brighter in the mix of pigments, indicating that crude oil may rise

The evening easel gives Aries a colorful "brush" that accurately depicts the upward trend

-------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIToday's afternoon continued to fluctuate, and low levels have been tested in the session. There are currently signs of a slight rebound

Continue to maintain a low to high mentality during night operations, and refer to the low range for reference81.7-82.1frontline

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:83.0、83.3

Support position:81.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

oil230815night

Constellation Deconstruction-Aries8/15The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the evening-VT Markets632 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724965
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list