Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Libra8/11Evening is the best time for tradingUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
184 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Libra

stay8/11NighttimeUSDCADIn terms of trading, Libra appears exceptionally balanced-This balance comes from Magnus's justice and harmony

Magnus, the embodiment of harmony and balance, helps Libra seize trading opportunities with his pursuit of justice and analysis of market balance

However, it is important to note that during trading, excessive pursuit of perfect balance may overlook rapid market changes, resulting in unnecessary errors

in addition-The influence of Aquarius in the evening is also worth noting

Hydra, as a symbol of flexibility and agility, impliesUSDCADThere may be an opportunity for an increase

At night, Aquarius gives Libra a balanced "balance" and flexibly captures rising times

----------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

The US and Canada remained in a volatile range after rebounding in the afternoon today, but set a new high today, indicating that the bulls have an intention to attack

In the evening, you can try to directly chase the long entry, and it is recommended to place the stop loss under support

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:1.349、1.350

Support position:1.340

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Tianping Block

Constellation Deconstruction-Libra8/11Evening is the best time for tradingUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets881 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724747

Hui230811night

Constellation Deconstruction-Libra8/11Evening is the best time for tradingUSDCADThe constellation of-VT Markets139 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724747
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list