Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/11The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
315 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini

stay8/11Afternooncrude oilGemini appears exceptionally agile in trading-This agility comes from Shina's communication and transformation abilities

Shina, the goddess of communication and speech, with her mastery of information and flexibility, helps Gemini quickly adapt to market changes

However, it should be noted that during trading, there may be errors caused by insufficient preparation due to being too light in language

in addition-The influence of the Southern Fish constellation in the afternoon is also worth noting

As a symbol of opportunity and mobility, the Southern Fish constellation suggests that the crude oil market may continue to decline

In the afternoon, the southern fish sign endows Gemini with a flexible fishing rod, making it easier to catch falling opportunities

---------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIAfter reaching a new high yesterday, the oil price has fallen back from its high point and has not yet swallowed up the decline. If it still cannot rebound today, it is expected that oil prices will face further correction next week

Follow the afternoon operation82.5dollar/Bucket line, if there is a rebound at this position, try to enter the short position. Another entry method is to chase the long position after breaking through today's opening price

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:84.6、85.0

Support position:82.5、81.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

Gemini

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/11The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets656 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724731

oil230811Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Gemini8/11The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets949 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724731
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list