Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio8/10Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
160 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio

stay8/10NighttimeNAS100Scorpio appears exceptionally deep in trading-This keen insight comes from the decisiveness and focus of Tank Commander Yasco

Yasco, the commander of war vehicles

His professional skills and strategic thinking enable Scorpio to conduct in-depth market analysis and accurately grasp the pulse of the market

in addition-The influence of the evening in the constellation of the Sagittarius is also worth noting

As a symbol of navigation and direction, the constellation of the Celestial Circle impliesNAS100May encounter an orderly downward force, increasing the chances of a decline

At night, the constellation Scorpio is endowed with an accurate "compass", making it easier to navigate market storms and seize accurate entry times

-----------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

The Nasdaq fell sharply again yesterday, with only one day of gains this weekCPIThe quality will largely determine the overall direction of the future, and you can wait for the data before entering the field

In terms of operation, maintain a bearish mentality and follow the short-term bearish pattern, placing the stop loss above yesterday's high point

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:15370、15400

Support position:15150、15050

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label)~See more little Lulu

scorpio

Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio8/10Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets661 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724716

finger230810night

Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio8/10Evening is the best time for tradingNAS100The constellation of-VT Markets366 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724716
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list