Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Pisces8/9The most suitable zodiac sign for trading gold in the afternoon-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
268 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Pisces: In8/9AfternoongoldPisces appears exceptionally agile in trading-This intuition is inspired by the dreamy Leopold

Leopold represents whims and imagination

Guide Pisces to gain insight into the mysteries of the market and keenly capture market changes

in addition-The influence of Owl in the afternoon is also worth noting

Owl, as a symbol of wisdom, suggests that the gold market may be driven by a positive upward trend, leading to an opportunity for an upward trend

In the afternoon, Owl gave Pisces a wise "wand", making it easier to understand the mysteries of the market and capture entry opportunities

-------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

Yesterday evening, gold prices took advantage of the trend and fell to an intraday low of1922-1923dollar/Ounces, but with the US Index reaching its peak, there is expected to be room for a rebound in gold prices this afternoon

In terms of operation, the main focus is on multiple orders. It should be noted that the overall trend is still short, and multiple orders should not be held for a long time

Entry strategy: Short Duo

Resistance level:1940、1958

Support position:1925、1920

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

gold230809Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Pisces8/9The most suitable zodiac sign for trading gold in the afternoon-VT Markets375 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724673

Pisces

Constellation Deconstruction-Pisces8/9The most suitable zodiac sign for trading gold in the afternoon-VT Markets471 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724673
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list