Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9The best time to trade in the afternoonAUDUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
159 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9AfternoonAUDUSDCapricorn appears exceptionally agile in trading-This focus comes from Hermes' communication and business intelligence

Hermes, the God of Communication and Trading

With its agility and flexibility, Capricorn assists in gaining insight into the rhythm of the market and accurately capturing market changes

in addition-The influence of the Medusa constellation in the afternoon is also worth noting

Medusa, as a symbol of calmness and contemplation, impliesforeign exchangeThe market may be influenced by the surging market sentiment, leading to opportunities for decline

In the afternoon, Medusa gives Capricorn a firm "shield", making it easier to hold onto the market and capture entry opportunities

----------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

After several days of sharp declines, Australia and the United States hit a new low yesterday, continuing the overall bearish pattern

In the afternoon, you can wait for the price to rise to the long-term moving average before entering the short order. It is recommended to place the stop loss above last Friday's high point

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:0.658、0.660

Support position:0.652、0.650

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

Capricorn

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9The best time to trade in the afternoonAUDUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets611 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724671

Hui230809Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Capricorn8/9The best time to trade in the afternoonAUDUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets356 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724671
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list