Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio8/8The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the evening-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
384 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio: Today8/8ofcrude oilScorpio appears exceptionally agile in trading-This sensitivity comes from the secret power of Hesione

Hesione, the guardian goddess of the fountain of youth and life

With its insight into the essence of life, Scorpio helps them gain a deeper understanding of the essence of the market and accurately identify the timing of entry

in addition-It is also worth noting the influence of the ruler in the evening

The circular ruler, as a symbol of measurement and precision, suggests that the crude oil market may be driven by a search for precise investment strategies, leading to opportunities for decline

The evening ruler gives Scorpio a precise intuition, making it easier to grasp subtle market changes and capture entry opportunities

----------------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIToday's afternoon continued to decline, and during the process, there was no positive trend at all, gradually disrupting the previous bullish trend

It is recommended to change the evening operation to entering below the short limit. If the support level cannot be supported, you can chase after the short limit, mainly by entering below the low point in the afternoon today

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:81.4、81.8

Support position:80.1、79.8

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

scorpio

Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio8/8The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the evening-VT Markets281 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724657

oil230808night

Constellation Deconstruction-Scorpio8/8The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the evening-VT Markets542 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724657
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list