Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Aquarius8/8Evening is the best time for tradingEURUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
182 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction-水瓶座】在今天8/8ofEURUSD交易方面水瓶座显得异常灵敏-这份灵敏来自于卡修克斯的创新力量卡修克斯,智慧和创新的代表以其对新观念和技术的追求,帮助水瓶座灵活地捕捉市场的新趋势,敏感地适应不断变化的市场环境另外-美杜莎座晚间的影响也值得留意美杜莎座作为魅惑和复杂的象征,暗示着foreign exchange市场可能受到一股复杂的市场结构的影响,导至出现下跌的机会晚间的美杜莎座给了水瓶座一把敏锐的“蛇刃”,更容易洞察市场的深层动态,捕捉进场时机-------------------------------------------------------Technical Review:
欧美今日午后有冲高回落的状况,不过实际上的变动不大

晚间操作延续午评所述继续偏空操作即可

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1.104

Support position:1.094、1.091

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

aquarius

Constellation Deconstruction-Aquarius8/8Evening is the best time for tradingEURUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets27 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724656

foreign exchange230808night

Constellation Deconstruction-Aquarius8/8Evening is the best time for tradingEURUSDThe constellation of-VT Markets44 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724656
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list