Post a new post
Open the left side

Constellation Deconstruction-Tianping Block8/8The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets

[Copy Link]
372 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Constellation Deconstruction~Today, Libra8/8Libra in the afternooncrude oilAppearing exceptionally agile in trading, this agility comes from the harmonious power of Hestos

Hestos, goddess of family and fireplace

With its pursuit of balance and harmony, Libra helps them feel the rhythm of the market and accurately capture market changes

In addition, the impact of the micro scale stand is also worth noting today

The micro scale, as a symbol of balance, implies that the crude oil market may be driven by a stable upward flow, leading to an opportunity for an upward trend

The afternoon Libra gives Libra a fair pair of "balance eyes", making it easier to grasp the balance point of the market and capture entry opportunities

--------------------------------------------------------

Technical Review:

WTIYesterday evening, there was no continuation of the upward trend, and the pullback during the process expanded to82dollar/Under the barrel

After the opening of today's trading, oil prices remain in a range trend and are expected to develop into high volatility here, with operations mainly focused on low highs

Entry strategy: bullish

Resistance level:82.7、83.3

Support position:81.5、81.0

Search and fight【VT】Or 【 Constellation Disruption 】(Just click on the label below)~See more little Lulu

Tianping Block

Constellation Deconstruction-Tianping Block8/8The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets10 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724642

crude oil230808Noon

Constellation Deconstruction-Tianping Block8/8The most suitable constellation for trading crude oil in the afternoon-VT Markets166 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724642
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list