Post a new post
Open the left side

Sagittarius: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange tonight-VT Marketsprovide

[Copy Link]
198 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Sagittarius is suitable for today's eventforeign exchangeTrading, this stems from the guidance of Momo.

As a symbol of poverty and suffering, the existence of Momo makes Sagittarius deeply responsible and worried, making them engaged inForeign exchange transactionsBe more cautious and cautious.

The influence of Mo Mo enables Sagittarius to have a clear understanding of risks and opportunities, avoid reckless actions, and make wise decisions.

Sagittarius: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange tonight-VT Marketsprovide871 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724526

Technical Review: The US and Canada hit a nearly half month high again this afternoon, with a strong short-term bullish trend. However, due to resistance above,

In the evening, you can try to enter the short short short order market, but it should be noted that the current overall pattern is still bullish. Short orders belong to short-term pullback and should not be held for a long time.

Entry strategy: bearish

Resistance level:1.332

Support position:1.326、1.323

Search and fight【VT】See more little Lulu

Sagittarius

Sagittarius: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange tonight-VT Marketsprovide336 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724526

foreign exchange230802night

Sagittarius: The most suitable sign for trading foreign exchange tonight-VT Marketsprovide59 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724526
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list