Post a new post
Open the left side

VT MarketsLooking for an agent~We may not have the most commission returns, but we guarantee the most stability

[Copy Link]
369 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
This post was finally written by Xiao Lulu, it's me to 2023-8-2 11:11 edit

VT Markets 正在积极寻找代理~Our commission rebate may not be the most, but we guarantee to be the most stable platform

Have you ever heard of the "Stable Stone Concept"? The Stable Stone concept emphasizes the importance of maintaining stability and resilience in the pursuit of personal growth and success

We may not be the market leaders, but we will never be overwhelmed by the crowd

我们以稳定石的身份,提供领先的服务:日常返佣、光速出金、软件稳定性,所有你想得到的优势,都是我们努力并且坚持的目标。选择VT MarketsYou will definitely be deeply shocked

goldFloating point difference30return15(Each hand)

crude oilFloating point difference40return15(Each hand)

foreign exchangeExample: Europe and America's floating spread13return6(Each hand)

We protect our agents' downlines with a stable spread, allowing you to earn stable profits while also protecting your downlines and reducing churn

Please add myV:qq1195888 (I am Xiao Lulu)

Let's support each other on the road of agency and achieve mutual success together

VT MarketsLooking for an agent~We may not have the most commission returns, but we guarantee the most stability616 / author:Xiao Lulu, it's me / PostsID:1724504
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list