Post a new post
Open the left side

ATFX:What is the opposite of stock bidding,Investment prevention from being cheated

[Copy Link]
430 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
There are many professional terms in the stock market, and it is necessary for those who have just entered the market to learn these terms. Today, we will talk about stock bidding inversion.

What is the opposite of stock bidding?

Reverse bidding usually refers to the practice where both parties reach a mutual agreement and determine the transaction price of the other party's buying and selling orders. For some conventional stock trading, there is a certain level of risk associated with bidding. Usually, different investors have different opinions, and as a very special type of stock trading, bidding pairs need to be determined based on their own situation.

In the stock market, the main participants in a bidding match are usually brokers who hope their clients can obtain very high returns, and bidding matches are often the easiest to achieve such goals. However, in general, the greater the market volatility, the greater the risk for traders. The emergence of bidding pairs may lead to different investors having different opinions. Investors who enjoy pursuing both risk stimulation and returns usually choose to take advantage of the opportunity of price inversion to collect stocks with high risk and high returns.

Contrary to conservative investors like this, I would prefer to trade within the normal trading range, which can ensure that risk is minimized. However, investors need to be fully prepared according to their own risk tolerance range.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list