Post a new post
Open the left side

Song Yiyang:6.7Are you ready for the shock? Analysis of Today's Gold Trend

[Copy Link]
219 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Are you ready for the shock?

goldIt's totally impossible. Seriously, I don't know what to write to you when I see this market. I roast about the trend of gold two days ago, and I can't go to roast every day. So everyone needs to learn to adapt to such a market, after all, this week will be like this. If you can't adapt, then I suggest you don't do trading recently, otherwise I'm afraid you'll collapse when you see such a market.

After a slight fluctuation in the market yesterday, it will be better today than yesterday. The overall fluctuation space has already emerged, and it is up and down10The range of the US dollar is simply too happy for friends who traded during the day yesterday. After all, there is a clear point now, just seize the opportunity. Friends who traded yesterday should know how uncomfortable it is. I don't know what everyone thinks. Yesterday, I really wanted to get into the market and adjust the trend for them. Watching the market move by step is really painful.

To be honest, the recent volatile market has been like that, and the trend is very clear. I mentioned it to everyone yesterday, and I don't feel bored sharing it with you, but everyone should be tired of reading it. Reminder everyone, there was a new break at the top yesterday, so we need to increase the stop loss a bit more to avoid sweeping out the orders.

Here is a suggestion for everyone. Let me inform you first, it is just a suggestion and for reference only. In order to avoid the occurrence of a break, in such a volatile market, if the position is sufficient, it can be done without a stop loss and wait for a pullback. Last night, many friends were flattened by the false shot of the gold one hand. It's really a pity, the direction was not wrong, but the stop loss was a bit short, leading to a direct loss on the orders.

I hope the article can bring you gains and ensure smooth sailing in your future investments. The market is constantly changing, so don't try to seize every opportunity. Only by not being influenced by emotions can you be a qualified investor.

Full guidance time: early7:00In the early morning of the next day2:00(available for consultation at any time on weekends)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list