Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:6.6今日黄金走势分析,美指冲高回落,黄金超...

[Copy Link]
165 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

Monday(6month5day)Eurozone4monthPPIMonthly rate recorded-3.2%,为纪录最大降幅,欧洲央行行长拉加德表示,潜在通胀压力仍然高企。美国5monthMarkitService industryPMIThe final value is54.9, lower than expected55.1;4月工厂订单表现同样不太乐观,4Monthly factory order rate0.4%, expected0.80%, Previous value0.90%。 U.S.A5monthISM非制造业指数降至50.3, creating2023年新低,商业活动和订单下滑,物价支付指标创三年新低。上周五的非农数据一定程度上提振了市场信心,对美元指数起到支撑作用。但昨日晚间美国公布的重要生产数据工业订单率和非制造业PMI均不及预期,市场对美国衰退预期加重,对美联储进一步加息的信心减弱,美元指数走势呈现先升后降,一度失守104关口,现报103.99。美债收益率在数据公布后同样转跌,两年期美债收益率一度下降9Bps to4.41%, received at4.47%。美指和美债收益率双双下行令黄金得到提振,数据公布后黄金持续拉升,较日内低点1938附近涨近26USD.

美国服务业增速放缓,海外市场预计美联储6月大概率暂停加息。根据CME FedWatch工具显示,美联储6月暂停加息几率为76.5%Interest rate hike25bp几率为23.5%。目前美联储官员正处于6month13-14日会议前的静默期。6month13The United States announced on the day5monthCPI数据,将是下一个重要的美国经济数据,该数据或对美联储加息路径起到指引作用。在5monthCPIData and6月议息来临之前,市场或将继续维持震荡格局。

Today's Gold Data:

12:30Federal Reserve of Australia Announces Interest Rate Decision

17:00eurozone4Monthly retail sales rate

22:00U.S.A5New York Fed Global Supply Chain Pressure Index

Technical analysis of gold:

Gold fell yesterday and rebounded to close higher, with the daily line closing at a bullish center. At the beginning of the trading session, it continued the weak downward trend of last Friday and touched1938The front line is stable, but it cannot be broken1932The low point further opened up space, as the decline of the US dollar boosted the short-term rebound of gold. Closing at the end of the day1960Nearby. Combined with the track on the interval1985Lower rail1932.The closing price fluctuated at a neutral position, with a certain distance from the upper and lower tracks of the range. This week, we will continue to focus on breakthroughs within the range. At the beginning of the week, a range will be formed, and it will contract within the range repeatedly.

4When the hour fell, it rebounded with a single positive pull and fell into oscillation near the middle track, with local contraction, and the strength cannot be seen to continue for the time being. If you don't break through the range in the short term, you will maintain a sawtooth wash within the range, and short-term operations will be treated with a fluctuating checkpoint mentality. The point is at the front and the trend is at the back. The hourly chart's continuous positive rebound weakened the downward momentum. The short term enters oscillation again. It is currently unknown whether the oscillation of the neutral value will first rebound upwards or fall downwards. It is necessary to flexibly respond to the volatile market situation in combination with the intraday pattern, which further tests the grasp of entry points. The operation shall be based on the on-site situation.

Reference idea one: Gold rebounded to1960-1962Continue to short and stop loss1967, Objective1952-1940-1930Nearby;

Reference idea 2: Strong rebound in the evening1983-1985Short selling, stop loss1990, Objective1975-1960-1952Nearby;

Reference idea three: Strong decline on Tuesday1939-1937Keep going long, stop loss1932, Objective1948-1956nearby

以下是我的一对一现价喊单。每天实时更新。平时我都有实时布局现价喊单供大家跟上,我这个人比较直白,看准的行情我都不会保留,只要看准的单子我都会给大家进场!!大家主要还是以本人私下实时布局为主,我都会没有保留的指导!!!因为大的行情需要及时把握,如果没有把握到就可能做成损单!相信这个大家都有体会!!!郑重承诺添加到我的朋友,想让我喊单的说一声就行,也可以告诉你正确的做单手法和心态,锁单的各种解法。这个是让你扭亏为盈的关键

【新手单子被套怎么办?】

1、如果套的极深,说明你的单子本身就是错了,遇到单边了,这个时候要看趋势到底能否回来,单边趋势一般就是一单到底,如果你还傻傻等着价格回来,那么你将会承受巨大的痛苦!最简单的方法套深则砍。这不是说笑,与其等几个月让价格回来,每天都要付出不小的费用,还有担心爆仓,你还不如腾出资金找个靠谱的老师,几单的功夫就能赚得回来。

2、如果你单子被套不深,比如因为没带止损,刚出止损点位几个点,那么就择机而动了,纯单边很少,短期呈现震荡单边的概率更高,完全可以根据分析来处理掉,甚至可以帮你实现扭亏为盈,这不是什么难事。这种情况在投资者心中应该是更加常见的。

3、最后,如果你出现了上述深套的情况,或者没有深套,但是反复被套,这就是你的做单方式有问题了,这个市场是公平的,你的亏损从来都不是没有原因的,想要赚钱,没有分析是不可能的,最简单的方法还是自己学会分析行情!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:zns83721 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list