Post a new post
Open the left side

ATFX:How to calculate the money for selling stocks through securities lending,Stay away from black heart platforms

[Copy Link]
567 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Selling stocks through margin trading is actually margin trading, which refers to selling stocks through margin trading. If the trading interface shows margin buying and margin selling, it indicates that the trading interface is currently in margin trading. So how do we calculate the money spent on securities lending and selling stocks?

How to calculate the money for selling stocks through securities lending?

Funds obtained from securities lending and sales=Number of securities lending liabilities × market price-Interest. Before the securities lending contract is settled, the funds obtained from the securities lending sale can only be used for buying and returning securities, and cannot be used to purchase other stocks. When the securities lending debt has not been repaid, the funds sold through securities lending shall not be used for other purposes except for buying securities for repayment and purchasing monetary funds through the collateral purchase menu. This part of the funds cannot be directly repaid to repay the financing contract. After the repayment of securities lending liabilities, they can be used to repay financing contracts.

The quantity requirements for securities lending are as follows:

【1】Regular securities lending:100Integer multiples of stocks;

【2】Transfer of securities and securities lending: borrowing quantity from the main board and small and medium-sized boards10000Starting from the stock market, the ChiNext Science and Technology Innovation Board1000Starting from stock.

What should I do if I am unable to sell securities through margin trading?

【1】Verify if the account has been allocated a margin for securities lending. You can set the margin for securities lending within the self-service settings;

【2】Verify whether the types of securities that can be financed are within the scope of the eligible securities and whether the quantity is sufficient. If they are not within the scope or the quantity is0If it is not possible to short sell, you can try clicking on the short sell button-Booking and securities lending function;

【3】Verify if the available margin is sufficient. If the available margin is insufficient, it cannot be used for securities lending. It can be transferred as collateral or part of the contract can be closed to release the available margin before securities lending can be sold.

The introduction of the money for selling stocks through margin trading is above. I hope it can be helpful. The money sold through margin trading is deposited into the margin trading account. If you want to buy or sell stocks through margin trading, you need to open a dedicated credit account.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list