Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jianhao;5.15Analysis of the latest trend and operational strategies of gold today

[Copy Link]
630 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  There is no need to say anything after the introduction, only the current price list allows you to verify your strength, which is more important than more gorgeous language - Chen Jianhao's guidance on micro;wy39749

Friends who need to join the real-time analysis group can add authors on WeChat to join the group. Adding authors can enjoy it for free3-5Current price list!!!

goldLatest market trend analysis:

黄金消息面解析:上周现货黄金收报2010.23dollar/Ounces, down4.57USD or0.23%The highest daily hit2022.59dollar/Ounces, lowest touch2000.85dollar/ounce. This week, spot gold fell6.22USD or0.31%. Other data released by the Ministry of Labor on Thursday showed that,4Monthly producer prices only slightly rebounded, with wholesale inflation hitting its lowest annual rate in over two years. These reports are considered to be in line with the expectations of most economists that the economy will fall into recession before the end of the year. In another report released on Thursday, the Labor Department stated that the final demand producer price index(PPI)stay3Monthly decline0.4%Afterwards,4Monthly rebound0.2%. As of4Of12Within months,PPIincrease2.3%, for2021year1The smallest year-on-year increase since the beginning of the month,3Monthly year-on-year growth2.7%. Service cost growth0.3%OccupyPPIMonth on month increase80%. Portfolio management fee growth4.1%Drive up overall service costs. Personal consumption expenditure(PCE)The calculation of the price index includes portfolio management fees, airfare prices, and healthcare costs. This is a major inflation indicator tracked by the Federal Reserve when formulating monetary policy. Overall, although risk aversion also provides support for gold prices, more funds are pouring into the US dollar. The strengthening of the US dollar index has significantly suppressed gold prices, and the short-term bullish signal of the US dollar has increased, which puts further downward pressure on gold prices in the short term. Although the market expects the Federal Reserve to6Interest rate hikes will be suspended in the month, but they have been largely digested by the market and may not provide further upward momentum for gold prices in the short term.

黄金技术面分析:黄金上周探高回落收低,主势是震荡,不过短线则是伴随反复的冲高回落,延续前一日的拉锯震荡走法,日线级别:高位震荡;MACD顶背离后出现绿色柱且初步死叉,KDJ粘合后初步死叉,金价连续两个交易日冲高回落,并跌至5Daily moving average and10日均线下方,短线看空信号有所增强,目前正试探布林线中轨2007.24附近支撑,如果失守该位置,则有望进一步跌向,布林线下轨1967.20附近,目前布林线轨道接近水平运行,中线走势参考布林线轨道1967.20-2047.27区域突破情况。短线的话,2000整数关口、5month2Daily low point1978.39附近也还分别存在一定的支撑。上方10Daily moving average resistance2021.30附近,在收复该位置前,后市偏向空头,进一步阻力参考2030关口,若能回升至该位置上方,则削弱短线看空信号。综合来看,黄金建议今日以反弹做空为主,回调做多为辅,上方短期重点关注2023-2028Frontline resistance, short-term focus below2000-1995Frontline support.

crude oilLatest market trend analysis:

Analysis of crude oil message surface:5month12日(上周五)美市尾盘,美原油收报于70.00dollar/桶附近;油价周四下跌约2%至一周低点,因为美国债务上限的政治僵局激起了对全球最大石油消费国经济衰退的不安情绪,而美国初请失业金人数的增加和亚洲经济数据的疲软也对油价造成打击。美国财政部长耶伦敦促国会提高31.4万亿美元的联邦债务限额,并避免发生前所未有的违约,从而引发全球经济衰退。目前美国债务上限的不确定性,最近可能促使大部分石油行业出现信贷紧缩的银行业问题,以及出现经济衰退的持续强烈可能性,仍然是石油市场的重大障碍。总体来看,美国债务上限的不确定性增加油价上行压力,美国初请失业金人数升至一年半新高增加了经济衰退的担忧情绪,油价短线或承压;油价近期交易需要关注就美国债务上限问题下周将举行的会议,不确定性风险较大,投资者需谨慎。

原油技术面分析:原油日线中阴线收低回落,久攻73.50-73.80突破未破,昨日承压转换回落,同时跌破了低点71.30.冲高回落蓄势破低,打破了持续性的反弹结构,日线级别:震荡下跌;MACD死叉信号延续,油价的低位反弹在50%回撤位附近受阻后承压,并回落至5Daily moving average10Daily moving average and38.2%回撤位下方,短线下行风险有所增加,若失守5month4日干69.80下方,可能会重新下探3Monthly low point64.10Nearby support; In the short term,23.6%Retreat position68.49、3month24Daily low point66.81附近也还分别存在一些支撑。由于KDJ金叉信号仍在,在失守69.80前,仍不能排除多头重拾反弹走势的可能性,上方10Daily moving average resistance71.62Nearby,5Daily moving average resistance72.18附近,若能收复该位置,则削弱短线看空信号,动能还需顶破4month28Daily low point73.92附近阻力,才能扭转短线下行风险。综合来看,原油今日操作上陈健豪建议反弹做空为主,回调做多为辅,上方短期重点关注71.2-71.7Frontline resistance, short-term focus below69.0-68.5Frontline support.

The most terrifying thing in the market is not the lack of market conditions, not the lack of opportunities, but the confusion and disorderly placing of orders. A person who doesn't know where to go is facing in the opposite direction, and the wind blowing in any direction will be against the wind!People who also do not understand trading, no matter how long they short, once the market fluctuates, it is a disaster free! There is no fancy language here, only tangible trading and clear and straightforward operations. The market has only one direction, not long or short, but the right direction. Reasonable risk control+Good investment returns allow every individual investor to find the true joy of investing, instead of constantly increasing losses due to their daily hard trading. I have always believed that choice is more important than effort. A good mentor and technical team should not only bring profits to customers, but also be responsible for them. Individual investors, relying solely on their own efforts to face the market, are prone to being caught off guard when faced with sudden rises and falls. However, if someone can see the situation clearly and provide direction outside the circle, they can do better. If your order is not smooth or your investment often shrinks, you can talk to me and I will do my best to teach you how to fish. (Real offer experience group, free experience)3-5Current price list).

Non personal real offer customers, providing general direction and expectations, will update trend analysis and operational ideas on their social media every day. Those who need to assess their strength can go and see them, and those who need to see suggestions can follow (Chen Jianhao) to see them on their own without charging. Once you have considered it, you can follow the real offer operation. If you feel that I cannot help you or have any questions, you can continue to investigate to avoid wasting everyone's time, as time is precious, It's not for waste.

Teacher Chen Jianhao, we don't have any here100%Correct, only with a robust operational approach. Big warehouses focus on trends, small warehouses focus on bands, and control their own proportions. There are no unprofitable investments, only unsuccessful orders! Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and buying down. Making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and managing finances on professionalism.

writing/Chen Jianhao (WeChat:wy39749)

How far a person can go depends on who they are walking with;How excellent a person is depends on what kind of friends they have around them;How big can a person be  Achievement depends on whose guidance he has. Who says women are not as good as men! If you sincerely believe me, I will take my life to treat you! I am the low-key and powerful Chen Jianhao! Buddha said that there is a law in the heart, and all laws are natural. In Buddhism, all things can be crossed, and all things cannot be crossed. What is crossed is only the layers of shackles in the heart, and I only cross those who are destined!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list