Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jianhao;5.11Operation strategy for multi order unwinding of gold and crude oil and today's trend of gold and crude oil

[Copy Link]
625 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

There is no need to say anything after the introduction, only the current price list allows you to verify your strength, which is more important than more gorgeous language - Chen Jianhao's guidance on micro;wy39749

Friends who need to join the real-time analysis group can add the author on WeChat to join the group, and adding the author can enjoy it for free3-5Current price list!!!

周三博文是公开高空依托2051下方布局空头,白盘价格是小幅走弱美盘价格是来回过山车,盘中是在2048直接布局空头价格是大跌2021.2一线,基本是日内最高点连续拿下。当前大的结构还是没有出现什么变化,周三上下都有空间就完全是看点位怎么样,价格依旧依托10日均线上行,日内最终小幅收弱但价格是破了新高形成上涨外链线,这种基础说明金价在今日依旧是有望朝上探顶2050阻力,日内关注2050反复干空,本周任何时段抵达2065都是绝佳干空点!

Short term price trading2036一线,上方干空点关注2050非农日高点,周三的大涨在2050下方止步这种表现就已经被市场证实该位置的有效性,震荡结构未改金价仍有机会反复给到2050位置,如果走强势回抽行情抵达2065任何时段都可直接空!今日的多空分水岭在2030一线,价格如果顺利跌破且完全收低之下,今日金价就会走出明显的加速探底行情,日内最大空头下限看2000Pass!

#Intraday strategy:2050Empty, stop loss2059, Objective2000!

crude oil73.5空数钱,日内73.5Continue empty

周三是公开73.5现价干空原油,市场在日内可谓是给了多次机会,只要跟上思路基本就是拿下。价格日内最低是跌至71.75也是存在17美金有余的利润空间,日线陷入阴阳循环节奏,这种基础上日内继续看震荡!点位关注73.5反复空!

Short term price trading73一线,上方干空点关注73.5区域,目前是属于油价短期的聚集日高,此时多空不适合看太远,油价需要积攒一些能力后市才有机会爆发。日内锁定71.3-73.5进行高空低多思路!

#Intraday strategy:71.3-73.5高空低多!

The most terrifying thing in the market is not the lack of market conditions, not the lack of opportunities, but the confusion and disorderly placing of orders. A person who doesn't know where to go is facing in the opposite direction, and the wind blowing in any direction will be against the wind!People who also do not understand trading, no matter how long they short, once the market fluctuates, it is a disaster free! There is no fancy language here, only tangible trading and clear and straightforward operations. The market has only one direction, not long or short, but the right direction. Reasonable risk control+Good investment returns allow every individual investor to find the true joy of investing, instead of constantly increasing losses due to their daily hard trading. I have always believed that choice is more important than effort. A good mentor and technical team should not only bring profits to customers, but also be responsible for them. Individual investors, relying solely on their own efforts to face the market, are prone to being caught off guard when faced with sudden rises and falls. However, if someone can see the situation clearly and provide direction outside the circle, they can do better. If your order is not smooth or your investment often shrinks, you can talk to me and I will do my best to teach you how to fish. (Real offer experience group, free experience)3-5Current price list).

Chen Jianhao;5.11Operation strategy for multi order unwinding of gold and crude oil and today's trend of gold and crude oil844 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720951  2Chen Jianhao;5.11Operation strategy for multi order unwinding of gold and crude oil and today's trend of gold and crude oil229 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720951Chen Jianhao;5.11Operation strategy for multi order unwinding of gold and crude oil and today's trend of gold and crude oil820 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720951

Non personal real offer customers, providing general direction and expectations, will update trend analysis and operational ideas on their social media every day. Those who need to assess their strength can go and see them, and those who need to see suggestions can follow (Chen Jianhao) to see them on their own without charging. Once you have considered it, you can follow the real offer operation. If you feel that I cannot help you or have any questions, you can continue to investigate to avoid wasting everyone's time, as time is precious, It's not for waste.

Teacher Chen Jianhao, we don't have any here100%Correct, only with a robust operational approach. Big warehouses focus on trends, small warehouses focus on bands, and control their own proportions. There are no unprofitable investments, only unsuccessful orders! Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and buying down. Making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and managing finances on professionalism.

Wen/Chen Jianhao (WeChat:wy39749)

How far a person can go depends on who they are walking with;How excellent a person is depends on what kind of friends they have around them;How big can a person be  Achievement depends on whose guidance he has. Who says women are not as good as men! If you sincerely believe me, I will take my life to treat you! I am the low-key and powerful Chen Jianhao! Buddha said that there is a law in the heart, and all laws are natural. In Buddhism, all things can be crossed, and all things cannot be crossed. What is crossed is only the layers of shackles in the heart, and I only cross those who are destined!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list