Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jianhao;4.26(Gold Strategy) Gold, Silver, Long Air Battle, Gold and Crude Oil Day...

[Copy Link]
609 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  There is no need to say anything after the introduction, only the current price list allows you to verify your strength. Strength is more important than more flashy language - Chen Jianhao

Friends who need to join the real-time analysis group can add authors on WeChat to join the group. Adding authors can enjoy it for free3--5Current price list!!!

goldTrend analysis:

Gold4On Tuesday, the hourly level US market experienced a bottoming and rebound, with prices rebounding just above the support of the trend line. The pattern is currently quite clear, with a convergence triangle shape where the high point moves down and the low point rises. Yesterday morning, it hit the upper edge of the triangle resistance and then fell under pressure. Pay attention to the possibility of continuing to operate within this triangle channel in the future, and the direction of breaking will form a short-term unilateral trend, I am currently optimistic about the possibility of gold breaking down, so every time I approach the resistance of the triangle on the track, it is a good opportunity for a short order. If I accidentally break through the triangle on the track and stand up2015Note that the daily line will once again rise and strengthen, and gold will hit again at that time2048frontline.

The short-term trend of gold is quite obvious, and the market is operating within the triangular fluctuation range. Short term operations are mainly focused on short selling when the price is close to the upper limit, and the price is close to the lower limit. If the range breaks, do not pursue the order. Wait for the price to step back and confirm resistance support before following up to prevent the break from being a false break. Currently, the resistance level along the upper limit is2008First line, lower support position, lower line1976Nearby. The focus of this week's data is on Thursday and Friday, so for the time being, gold will mainly focus on high-altitude and low-altitude operations within the triangular range before the data.

Gold morning trading strategy: suggestions2006-08One line empty, stop loss2015, Objective1990-1985-1975; If below1990-92The nearby support is strong and can directly connect with the air.

crude oilTechnical analysis:

Yesterday, crude oil fell and rebounded to the close of the small positive line, with a slight stop in the daily double positive trend. After a previous wave of negative returns, it began to turn positive. And there is a continuous positive, the strength depends on the first trading day. After the current double positive, today is the key. The weak rebound is only three times, and if it exceeds three, it will form a strong reversal. At present, whether to rebound and correct or stop the decline and rebound is waiting for daily confirmation. Yesterday, I was on a second visit76.70The low point has stabilized and rebounded, and this small level of platform support is expected to rebound in the short term.4The hour chart shows a wave of low point rebound and the big sun recovers, closing at a relatively high position. Today, the short term may rebound first and not fall below76.70On the premise of this, there is a possibility of a resurgence in small cycles. Short line biased downward break100Daily moving average and further filling the gap, with the lower edge of the gap supported by3month31Daily high point75.69Nearby, if the support is lost, increase the short-term bearish signal;55Daily moving average76.38There is also some support nearby. Effectively breaking through75.69Previously, it is still necessary to be wary of long headed counterattacks,10Daily moving average resistance80.26Nearby, if the position can be regained, the short-term bearish signal will be weakened.

Today's operation ideas for crude oil  It is recommended to focus on rebounding from high altitude and stepping back to lower altitude as a supplement, with a short-term focus on the upper part78.3-78.8Frontline resistance, short-term focus below76.0-75.5Frontline support.

Silver analysis:

Silver opened yesterday at25.044The position of the market will be given as the market falls first24.767After its position, the market rose and the daily line reached its highest point25.23After the position was sorted out, the daily line finally closed at25.146The position of the market is closed in the form of a hammer with a long shadow line, and after this form is closed, today's market continues to be more, with points above and below22.95Duohe23.05Multiple stop loss follow-up on24Holding, today's market is still in progress24.95Multiple, stop loss24.75, look at the goal25.3and25.6-25.8section

If you have never made an investment and want to learn about it, or if your order is not smooth, your investment funds are often shrinking, and you want to learn technical analysis and market analysis, then you need to visit our group and take a look. I believe that most people in this market are in the current state where they cannot hold orders, have a bad mentality, operate smoothly, suffer serious losses but are unwilling to do so. The most direct reason for all of this is losses, which have caused everything for you. Those who dare not hold positions think that the orders have gone two points in the opposite direction, the direction is wrong, the orders have suffered minor losses, and those with a bad mentality think that the market should continue to rise, I will chase up, kill the short, and those who make mistakes think to themselves, I have been wrong so many times. This time, it should be right. People who have suffered heavy losses think to themselves, 'If others can make money, I will definitely turn losses into profits.' The result of all this is that the account funds are floating red, the mentality is severely affected, and the quality of life is severely affected. A heart that was originally hoping for has already sunk to the bottom. Have you thought about it, Whether it's a teacher's guidance mistake or one's own fault, in fact, everything has a reason to find, the key is to see if you have found the right person.

The following is the online ordering group of Chen Jianhao's team, with daily3-5You can check your strength at any time,v;wy39749
  Chen Jianhao;4.26(Gold Strategy) Gold, Silver, Long Air Battle, Gold and Crude Oil Day...634 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720693Chen Jianhao;4.26(Gold Strategy) Gold, Silver, Long Air Battle, Gold and Crude Oil Day...576 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720693Chen Jianhao;4.26(Gold Strategy) Gold, Silver, Long Air Battle, Gold and Crude Oil Day...272 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720693Chen Jianhao;4.26(Gold Strategy) Gold, Silver, Long Air Battle, Gold and Crude Oil Day...142 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720693Chen Jianhao;4.26(Gold Strategy) Gold, Silver, Long Air Battle, Gold and Crude Oil Day...622 / author:Li Jucai / PostsID:1720693
The market is constantly changing every day, and we have a strong analysis team who makes every order through thoughtful judgment, ensuring that every order can be profitable and out of the market! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! A day or two is luck, what about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all bidding for orders at current prices! Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trend push, real-time current price call out Every entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and free for group experience and inspection!

Non personal real offer customers, providing general direction and expectations, will update trend analysis and operational ideas on their social media every day. Those who need to assess their strength can go and see them, and those who need to see suggestions can follow (Chen Jianhao) to see them on their own without charging. Once you have considered it, you can follow the real offer operation. If you feel that I cannot help you or have any questions, you can continue to investigate to avoid wasting everyone's time, as time is precious, It's not for waste.

Teacher Chen Jianhao, we don't have any here100%Correct, only with a robust operational approach. Big warehouses focus on trends, small warehouses focus on bands, and control their own proportions. There are no unprofitable investments, only unsuccessful orders! Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and buying down. Making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and managing finances on professionalism.

This article is provided by Chen Jianhao. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and others. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source of the reprint.

writing/Chen Jianhao [free guidance]VX:wy39749, buckle:2317258291】

Full day guidance time: morning7:00In the early morning of the next day2:00.(We never stop on weekends and can consult for free at any time)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list