Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:3.17今日黄金走势分析,黄金有望继续冲高

[Copy Link]
150 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

周四公布的美国初请失业金人数,重回20万以下,初请失业金人数四周均值,结束之前五周连续上周的趋势,续请失业金人数意外下降,2月新屋开工总数大幅增加,刷新去年9月以来的新高,营建许可总数刷新去年11月以来的新高,表现强劲的经济数据,给了美联储继续加息的理由,这推动美债收益率反弹,造成黄金短线下跌10美元,并在之后继续震荡走低10USD.

尽管经济数据打压黄金短线下跌,但由于此前欧美银行业接连暴雷,令市场恐慌情绪蔓延,这为黄金提供支撑。不过随着美国兜底,瑞信得到500亿瑞士法郎借款,以及美国财长表示硅谷银行破产后,美国银行业依旧稳健,以及欧洲央行行长表示,银行业的状况比2008年好很多,抗击通胀的决心不会减弱,欧美银行业风险得到一定缓解,这令黄金上升势头减弱,展开高位震荡。

Today's Gold Data:

18:00eurozone2monthCPIAnnual rate final value and monthly rate

21:15U.S.A2Monthly industrial output rate

22:00U.S.A3Expected monthly and one-year inflation rate

22:00U.S.A3Initial monthly University of Michigan consumer confidence index

22:00U.S.A2Monthly consultation chamber leading indicator monthly rate

Technical analysis of gold:

After the appearance of a cross star line at a high level yesterday, there have been signs of adjustment again in technology. In the short term, we will continue to focus on the following areas5Daily line1915Nearby competition, if lost today or early next week, there may be a wave of spatial adjustments in gold technology. But the problem is that the current main rhythm of gold is still controlled by fundamentals, and the main driving force for the rise is still the risk aversion caused by unexpected events. If the risk aversion is weakened or even negative news appears, then gold can have the possibility of a correction and adjustment.

DayKCross ending, on the one hand, the market is temporarily waiting for both bearish and bearish positions; At the technical level, the cross signal needs to be noted to be cautious of the correction of gold prices' rebound '; High cross, two-day trend, price pressure position1935-1940Here, so the watershed position for the second stage is1935-1940This position interval, upper break1940The position will further elevate the operation; Unbreakable1940The pressure position can only temporarily enter a high volatility trend.

After the continuous upward trend of the gold daily line, it remained at a high and volatile level in the previous trading day4Continuously rising and falling in the hourly trend, currently under temporary pressure1935There is currently a certain degree of deviation in the areaKThere are also signs of the line gradually falling below the short-term moving average, tending to make some adjustments in the short-term trend. The current trend of interval compression in the hourly level is relatively small, and the technical form is gradually weakening. In the short term, pay attention to it1918一带的支撑。操作思路上指南金师建议黄金逢低看涨为主。

Golden Operation Idea: Suggest Callback to1923Multiple participation, stop loss1915, look at the goal1940-48; Ranters 1928多单进,止损1819, look at the goal1950

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:zns83721 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list