Post a new post
Open the left side

Tao Hongda: Analysis and Operational Suggestions on the Trend of Gold, Crude Oil, and Silver on Friday

[Copy Link]
644 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldTrend analysis:

After the continuous upward trend of the gold daily line, it remained at a high and volatile level in the previous trading day4Continuously rising and falling in the hourly trend, currently under temporary pressure1935There is currently a certain degree of deviation in the areaKThere are also signs of the line gradually falling below the short-term moving average, tending to make some adjustments in the short-term trend. The current trend of interval compression in the hourly level is relatively small, and the technical form is gradually weakening. In the short term, pay attention to it1910The support of the area.

Operation suggestions:1927-8Near empty, stop loss1933.3, Objective1915-1909.Real time market in session guidance.

crude oilTrend analysis:

原油在日线上再度走出个探底反弹的走势日线在65.5一带受到支撑,日线跌破前期的宽幅震荡区间之后走势持续偏弱一些。4小时级别走势上目前暂时维持在低位的宽幅震荡中,目前的区间暂时被压缩在65.5-69之间。小时级别价格基本维持在窄幅震荡但是技术形态修复的非常快,要注意在短期走势上可能出现的延续调整。

Operation suggestions:68.7-8Near empty, stop loss69.5, Objective67.7-66.7.Real time market in session guidance.

Analysis of silver trend:

The silver market opened yesterday at21.736After the position is raised, the market will be given first22.09的位置后行情冲高回落,日线最低给到了21.445After the position was sorted out, the daily line finally closed at21.67的位置后行情以一根上影线很长的射击之星形态收线,而这样的形态收尾后,日线出现连续的回落信号,

Operation suggestions:22Empty stop loss22.2Look at the target below21.6and21.4支撑,跌破的话看21.2-21.1离场准备多。

The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. It is purely a technical analysis post. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and powerful theories. Writing the article is not easy, and I hope it can bring some help to your trading. Finally, I wish everyone a pleasant trading experience.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list