Post a new post
Open the left side

Tao Hongda: The latest real-time layout strategy for gold, crude oil, and silver in Europe!

[Copy Link]
614 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  当你在翻阅这篇文章时,无非想知道goldcrude oil,白银后面该怎么操作?那你能耐心看完,自然而然会得到想要的答案。

今日的基本面主要关注20:30From the United States to3month11The number of initial claims for unemployment benefits in the current week and the United States2Annualized total monthly construction of new homes and the United States2月营建许可总数以及美国3月费城联储制造业指数和美国2月进口物价指数月率。随后关注21:15的欧洲央行公布利率决议。本轮预期加息50个基点。随后看21:45的欧洲央行行长拉加德召开货币政策新闻发布会。

黄金近期受到风险事件影响走的波幅非常大请各位投资者一定注意风控,4小时级别走势上暂时维持在高位的震荡修复走势中,目前出现一定程度的背离倾向于在短期走势上还有延续的调整空间。尾盘在一波拉升之后的延续力度也并不是太好,小时级别走势上目前K线已经开始逐步承压短周期均线运行,在短线走势上大概率还有一定的下行空间。

Operation suggestions:1916-7Near empty, stop loss1921-3target1912.Real time market in session guidance.

Analysis of crude oil market trend:

Crude oil72.5受阻大跌至65.7附近,不过晚间又收回,日线收长影阴线。和黄金一样,今天倾向震荡为主,上方阻力68.8,也是日内多空分水。行情站稳68.8see69.8-70.4-72附近,如果68.8受阻,下看67.2-66.9-65.7附近,建议高空低多操作。

Operation suggestions:68.5-8Near empty, stop loss69.3, Objective67.5-66.4.Real time market in session guidance.

Analysis of silver market trend:

白银昨日展开了最后一涨,也是如期抵达了22.25~22.50的压力区,美盘开始冲高回落形成了高位长上影线,说明目前已经受阻,因此今日开始白银回落整理的概率增大。

Operation suggestions21.99Near empty, stop loss22.15, Objective21.50~21.30。 Real time market in session guidance.

The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. It is purely a technical analysis post. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and powerful theories. Writing the article is not easy, and I hope it can bring some help to your trading. Finally, I wish everyone a pleasant trading experience.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list