Post a new post
Open the left side

Tao Hongda:3.15Weak crude oil continues to hit new lows, analysis of gold trend

[Copy Link]
600 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  投资,就像生活,务实,才踏实!在指导的过程中,我喜欢以文字表达思想,以判断来精确未来,在这个现货市场,行情永远不会相信眼泪,同时也不会怜惜任何人。现货市场,面对眼前的涨涨跌跌,我喜欢用敏锐的眼光阻击利润,从最开始的锋芒毕露、年轻气盛,经过时间的积累、技术的加强,心态慢慢发生了改变,从而让你对市场最开始的“不怕”到“怕”再转变到“不怕”,这三个境界是成功的必经之路,只有跨越了,你才能够成为一个合格的投资者!

Just entered the marketgoldMy friends may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and paper silver. Therefore, I welcome investment friends to come to me, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and do the most stable way to obtain more real-time investment information, market trend analysis, and trading strategy guidance.

Message face:

按美国劳工统计局14日公布的数据,2月不计食品和能源的核心消费物价指数月比成长0.5%、年比上扬5.5%;整体消费物价指数月比上扬0.4%,年比增加6%。在矽谷银行倒闭后,美国监管机构宣布为银行推出新的稳定机制,保障所有未受保险的储户存款,同时加强流动性以应对短时间内或有更多中小型的银行倒闭潮。过去一年累计大幅升息450个基点,已经让不少企业缩减业务且减少借贷规模,金融业因而收入受压,只好把多余资金投入购买国债,但投矽谷银行的情况显示出过去升息的滞后效应开始显现,令现时的投资帐面值下跌了。

Technical analysis of gold:

Daily level from1809Support rebound, currentlyKThe overall trend of the line also presents a four consecutive positive pattern. Faced with such a trend pattern, today's operational approach undoubtedly needs to lean towards bulls; Observing from the moving average, the overall trend of the three lines is adhesive and diverging upwards, while the overall gold price is operating at5Daily moving average1866The upper position shows a very strong trajectory. From the observation of the Bollinger belt, the third line shows an open horn shape. Yesterday's strong pull also broke the position of the Bollinger belt on the track1895Nearby, the overall gold price is currently consolidating at the upper track of the Bollinger Belt. From the perspective of technical indicators,MACDandKDJ整体形态都是拐头向上,所以从日线上观察,金价整体操作思路偏向看多;综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上王金盛建议反弹做空为主,回调做多为辅,上方短期重点关注1910-1914Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1888-1890Frontline support,

Operational strategy:

建议黄金1895一线参与多,止损1890, Objective1905-10-15Nearby; proposal1913一线参与空,止损1921, Objective1895-93Nearby;

crude oil技术分析及操作思路:

3month15At the beginning of the Asian market on Wednesday, American Oil Trading Co., Ltd71.80dollar/桶附近;油价周二下跌超4%,触及三个月最低,此前美国的通胀报告和最近的硅谷银行倒闭事件引发了对新的金融危机的担忧,这可能会减少未来的石油需求,且OPEC月报显示全球石油市场二季度或出现供应小幅过剩;早间公布的数据显示,美国上周原油库存增加,也限制油价上涨。石油输出国组织(OPEC)周二进一步提高了对2023年中国石油需求增长的预测,不过它维持全球石油需求增长预测不变,并称全球经济增长有潜在的下行风险。此前美国的通胀报告和最近的美国银行倒闭事件引发了对新的金融危机的担忧,这可能会减少未来的石油需求。

虽然中国需求增长加快可能会支持石油市场,但本周原油价格下跌,因为美国硅谷银行的倒闭引发人们担忧发生新的金融危机。OPEC表示利率上升对世界经济构成潜在下行风险。总体来看,尽管OPEC提高中国原油需求预期,以及沙特能源大臣称OPEC将坚持减产支撑油价;但因美国通胀数据符合预期,且硅谷银行事件引发对金融危机担忧,加之全球石油市场二季度或出现供应小幅过剩,诸多利空因素推动下,油价下行风险增加;API数据显示上周美国原油库存增加,日内关注晚间EIA数据,若数据进一步显示库存增加,油价日内有望逼近70dollar/桶。市场不确定性风险增加,交易需谨慎!

原油昨日中阴线破低下行,首次打破了此前的整理区间下轨72.0.Opening at74.40附近承压整理后,欧美盘走弱,跌破下轨最低至70.80.从日线收盘情况来看,有效破位区间,留意今日的延续性。目前周线的下轨在70.0.周线区间下轨还未破,由于周线阴阳转换,还未打破,要等待本周的收盘确认。以免来回切换洗盘。4小时图暂时打破了小级别的震荡区间下轨,此前的低点72.80首次破位,短线可以尝试顺势短空。小时图形成小级别的台阶下行,由于波动基数较大,次高点在77.0.已经离得较远。短线先依托昨日高点在防守反弹先行空,破低口73.3-73.8由支撑转换成阻力,是今日的首个空点,弱势行情在顶底转换处会承压延续下行。综合来看,原油今日操作思路上陈金皓建议以反弹高空为主,回踩低多为辅,上方短期关注74.4-75Frontline resistance, short-term focus below71-70.6Frontline support.

The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. It is purely a technical analysis post. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and powerful theories. Writing the article is not easy, and I hope it can bring some help to your trading. Finally, I wish everyone a pleasant trading experience.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list