Post a new post
Open the left side

Tao Hongda: Gold Weakness Callback, Analysis of Early Gold and Crude Oil Trends

[Copy Link]
585 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Just entered the marketgoldMy friends may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and paper silver. Therefore, I welcome investment friends to come to me, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and do the most stable way to obtain more real-time investment information, market trend analysis, and trading strategy guidance.

投资,就像生活,务实,才踏实!在指导的过程中,我喜欢以文字表达思想,以判断来精确未来,在这个现货市场,行情永远不会相信眼泪,同时也不会怜惜任何人,行情只会相信现金,你有足够的现金才能够让行情相信你!现货市场,面对眼前的涨涨跌跌,我喜欢用敏锐的眼光阻击利润,从最开始的锋芒毕露、年轻气盛,经过时间的积累、技术的加强,心态慢慢发生了改变,从而让你对市场最开始的“不怕”到“怕”再转变到“不怕”,这三个境界是成功的必经之路,只有跨越了,你才能够成为一个合格的投资者!

Gold trend analysis:

1Hour cycle on1914附近录得一系列的纺锤线和小实线呈震荡构筑塔形顶部形态,后续接连于1小时中轨之下录得黄昏之星形态和看跌吞没形态,整体构筑圆顶形态,且上方压制明显,后市整体可看下行!4Hour cycle at periodic high point1914录得黄昏之星形态,后市可看下行,反弹接空!目前1Hourly cycleMa均线已走出交叉粘合,现交叉向下指向看跌,后市整体可看下行!1Hourly cycleKDJ交叉向上指向看涨,行情已走出超卖状态,为后市奠基;15Minute cycleKDJ交叉向下指向看跌,短线可看下行。1Hourly cycleRSI并未随行情新高而创新高,呈顶背离,后市可看下行。建议上方关注1920-1934短线阻力,下方关注1890-1860短线支撑!

Suggestions for Gold Operations:

1910中长空减仓后继续持有!

Suggestions1907轻仓跟进空单,止损1914, look at the goal1900-1890!

crude oilTrend analysis:

Currently1小时周期整体处于81.00-72.40箱体震荡区间之内,后市需关注底部72.40的支撑。局部自80.91起的行情处于由80.91and78.02构筑的阻力趋势线及由77.02and76.10构筑的支撑趋势线所构筑的下行通道之中,且通道维持良好,后市整体可看下行。现行情于阻力趋势线附近录得黄昏之星形态,后市录得一系列的纺锤线和小实线呈震荡下行,阴跌态势不改!现底部需关注箱体震荡底部72.40支撑,行情若下行破位箱体震荡区间,其下行的理论底部位于63.80附近!现1Hourly cyclemaMean Square and15Minute cycleKDJ交叉向下指向看跌,后市可看下行。短线空单仍可于75.00附近跟进,若反弹给不到该点位,可于行情下破73.80后顺势短空看跌至72.40附近!具体操作策略以临盘给出为准!

Suggestions for crude oil operation:

76.70空单和77.40中长空单获利减仓,继续持有!

建议可于75.00附近跟进空单,止损75.70, look at the goal74.00-73.20!

The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. It is purely a technical analysis post. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and powerful theories. Writing the article is not easy, and I hope it can bring some help to your trading. Finally, I wish everyone a pleasant trading experience.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list