Post a new post
Open the left side

Tao Hongda: The latest short-term trading strategy for gold and crude oil!

[Copy Link]
564 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The market is a big stage, not all stories can be told. People need a certain belief to motivate and restrain them. Peace comes after peace, and peace can be determined after peace. In the past, smiling without regrets is the only way to be beautiful;Game, smile in tears, just colorful; Success or failure, smiling in strength, is the most exciting! Due to reason and fate, we gather together in the world,There is reason and fate in the world; Every wave of market trends will be investigated by the market for its reasons,Those who understand will always become market winners. Don't always think that the market has let you down. In this market, no one lives easier than anyone, and simple trading is charming: often many market trends are like this. When you deliberately pursue them, they will run very fast. When you abandon superficial mundane thoughts, focus on strategy, planning, and every wave of market, some profits can be easily obtained.

I don't have any here100%An accurate order making plan and no zero risk investment plan, but there is a steady return method. Scan orders without fear, and a good mindset can also achieve a good future,Leading the appreciation of positions,Achieve millions of wealth! If we achieve the ultimate profit, then we are the winners; I may not be the most successful analyst, but I will be the most hardworking analyst, treating people sincerely and doing things with dedication.

goldaspect:

The trend was rollercoasted back and forth by Lao Bao, with hawkish comments on Tuesday and uncertain interest rate hikes on Wednesday. As a result, gold plummeted and then rebounded strongly.

In the past few days, the continuity of long and short positions has been poor, and we cannot treat them with a unilateral approach. The next day, we were affected by the initial application data and broke through the resistance of the level fluctuation range along the way1830Afterwards, during the day on Friday, there was a period of adjustment.

The overall market has a strong wait-and-see sentiment, with global focus on the release of non-agricultural data in the evening.

Technical DayKThe bullish market is rising, but it is under pressure from the middle track. Don't be overly bullish, pay attention below1820Looking at the watershed, if there is an upward trend, if there is a strong downward trend, it will be adjusted to a bearish trend.

Operation suggestions:

1822Looking up nearby, protect6Points, space10-30spot

crude oilaspect:

In the short term, crude oil can fluctuate up and down at a few points, and the operation should closely follow the trend. Signal intervention must be seen, and risk control should be done well (US crude oil quotation)

Operation suggestions:

77.0Looking down nearby (participating in signal swallowing, not entering if there is no signal)

Daily free benefits:

① Daily strategy: daily trend analysis, real-time panel update analysis;

② Online answer: answer every question, online answer τ, Operating profit tips, short-term trading skills;

③ Daily benefit list: Pengyouquan Daily Strategy, real-time announcement of current price benefit lists, with a high winning rate of up to92%above;

④ New employee guidance benefits: daily current price list benefits for Pengyouquan, free beginner guidance course explanation, and explanation τ Operational strategy, tips for spot gold trading, and a profit layout plan for the middle line!

This article is contributed by Tao Hongda. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and have in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Tao Hongda has opened online, recovered losses, and provided one-on-one real-time guidance. Due to the delay in online push, the above content is personal advice. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only, and I bear the risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list