Post a new post
Open the left side

Tao Hongda:3/9Gold low volatility, today's trend analysis and operation ideas

[Copy Link]
569 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
There are70%About the time is volatile, only30%If the time is about one side up or down, then accumulating small wins is the magic weapon to win for a long time. I always want to rush in and make a big market at one time. On the contrary, I may lose my profits again because I don't leave the market in time. There are many market opportunities. It depends on whether you can grasp them. If you are still wandering and confused in the face of opportunities, you may try to follow Tao Hongda's pace to see if it can make you suddenly enlightened!

Wednesday(3month8day)In the US market,goldRising, short-term rise in spot gold10USD, refresh daily high to1824.58dollar/Ounces. The day before, the most active contract encountered2023The second largest daily decline since, after Federal Reserve Chairman Powell stated that a larger interest rate hike may be needed to curb inflation. Powell said on Tuesday that in response to the latest stronger than expected economic data, the Federal Reserve may need to raise interest rates to a level higher than the market expectations, which led to stock market shocks, higher yields on US treasury bond bonds and a sharp fall in gold prices. Powell attended a panel meeting in the House of Representatives on Wednesday and reiterated that the Federal Reserve will accelerate interest rate hikes if necessary to overcome high inflation.

The daily trend of a big negative swallow three positive, rebounding slowly and falling quickly, and returning to the bearish trend in the short term. The rise and stabilization of the US dollar will continue to suppress the decline of gold prices. Perhaps the short-term rebound correction is to gather momentum to break through the thousand eight mark again. The daily trend is mostly negative, and there is still a slight drop in the normal trend today. Low before following1804Is there a break on the front line? If there is a break, continue to see1797-1787Nearby. Due to the release of non agricultural data on Friday, we will still follow the bearish approach to layout before the release of non agricultural data, and Tao Hongda will provide real-time analysis. Now the gold price has fallen below1828As long as we continue to trade below this position, we may still move out of a lower position this week. Currently, there are low short orders and high multiple orders on hand that I don't know how to handle, or if there have been serious losses recently, I can add Tao Hongda

The gold continued a wave of downward volatility within the day, and fell below1809On the first line, there was a rebound in the market afterwards, and the overall fluctuation was not significant. However, this small fluctuation indicates that the current market sentiment has turned to bearish. However, from the intraday rebound state, it is difficult for bulls to establish confidence, and if there is a slight rebound in the US index, gold may be further suppressed. Gold from1960Unfold and fall to1804First line, decline155USD, from1804Bounce to1858Frontline, rebound amplitude55USD, if1804The rebound is from1960The effective rebound since the decline, or the second wave of decline at the daily level, is currently1858The decline will not be small, falling to1750even to the extent that1730It's all possible.

Recommendations for Gold Operations:Wednesday1820-1822Interrange intervention short orders continue to be held, stop loss point moved down1824Look at the target below1800Break through the checkpoint. The strategies provided in the article may not be suitable for everyone, but Tao Hongda will do his best to help you handle your order.

The article lacks too much fancy language and chicken soup. It is purely a technical analysis post. I believe that what every reader lacks is not chicken soup, but practical analysis and powerful theories. Writing the article is not easy, and I hope it can bring some help to your trading. Finally, I wish everyone a pleasant trading experience.

Tao Hongda:3/9Gold low volatility, today's trend analysis and operation ideas321 / author:thd112211 / PostsID:1717100
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list