Post a new post
Open the left side

Blade Shadow-EAdownload

[Copy Link]
7073 1

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Strategy Name: Blade Shadow-EA
The strategy of a WeChat Martin, unlike other Martin strategies, is not to increase positions immediately after opening, mainly based onkThe support level and pressure level of the line form, as well as the moving average, can be adjusted to make orders, and the interval and ratio of adding positions can be adjusted. This micro Martin strategy is rare and novel in the market listing, which minimizes risk and greatly improves profitability. Due to its exceptional performance, it attracts a large number of people
EAAdvantages:
The strategy comes with a stop loss and stop profit feature, which allows for both profit and order taking, all day long24Running hourly without manual intervention, stable profitability can be achieved even in the face of large market conditions. With thisEAUndoubtedly, it is a real ATM. Today, I will share it with you. Interested friends can download and test it themselves, and I hope to explore more trading techniques with you!
Screenshot of strategic profit and loss statistics:
Blade Shadow-EAdownload133 / author:Old Cat Talks at Night / PostsID:1716302

Blade Shadow-EAdownload311 / author:Old Cat Talks at Night / PostsID:1716302

Loading instructions:
Suggested operating funds3000run0.01Hand, monthly revenue in20%-35%about.
Suggested useECNAccounts, standard accounts can run, but the profit effect is related toECNThere is a gap, but the effect of the order is not goodECNIt's fast.
Loading cycle:1hour
Load currency pairs:GBPUSD/ EURCHF/ EURAUD/ USDCHF
When loading currency, it is necessary to change the magic code of each currency to a different one
Operation suggestion: Hand count switch: default to0.01Hand, please do not modify!
We know that anyEAThere are risks, and Martin typeEAThe risk is the greatest, but the profit is also the highest. Looking at the market, those who rank high and live for a long timeEABasically, they are of the Martin type; So, regardless of the typeEAAs long as we make good use of it and control risks, we can achieve risk-free profits
Blade Shadow-EAdownload259 / author:Old Cat Talks at Night / PostsID:1716302 Martin-v4.0-Accumulated stop profit.zip (72.89 KB, amount of downloads: 3)
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments1

Old Cat Talks at Night  Registered Member  Published on 2023-2-27 10:33:01 | Show all floors
Blade Shadow-EAdownload234 / author:Old Cat Talks at Night / PostsID:1716302

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list