Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:11.29Daily Trend Analysis and Operation Strategy of Gold Crude Oil

[Copy Link]
523 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Writing daily blog analysis is also a hope to help investment friends who are confused in the market. It is not about seeking anything, but about giving them a direction to invest in the market. When operating, they should not be so confused, so that friends who have been losing money in the market for a long time can regain their confidence in making money! Provide one-on-one guidance and viewing tutorials for physical warehouse customers, with prompts for entry and exit; It won't cause you to miss out on profits due to busyness, nor will it damage your funds due to incorrect thinking. Principal has always been our first guarantee, and profitability is our second task. The results of blind operations are something that neither you nor I want to see. (Free group experience, provided daily)3-5single Official WeChat:fysj87)

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will use the group's current price orders to enter the market for everyone!! Everyone mainly focuses on their private real-time layout, and I don't have any reserved guidance!!! Because the big market needs to be grasped in a timely manner, if not grasped, it may result in a loss order! I believe everyone has experienced this!!! I solemnly promise to add it to my friend. If you want me to shout for orders, you can also tell you the correct order making techniques and mentality, as well as various methods for locking orders. This is the key to turning losses into profits!

goldMarket trend analysis:

基本面上看,因为目前通胀情况依旧严峻,隔夜美联储官员也是再度释放了鹰派的观点,表明将会继续加息用以抵抗通胀,短期也是提振了美元,这无疑是跟上周会议纪要的观点相悖,市场短期还是比较矛盾,关注十二月份利率决议落地情况了!

黄金周一先涨后破,破高1760reach1763,未能延续上涨,一路震荡下行,下破1750,最低到达1739.5The daily line is closing in the shade1741,从日线看,1765再次受阻下跌,今下方先看1740的突破情况,重点关注1725支撑,四小时线,布林轨平行呈区间震荡,金价处于下轨,重点看1740,下破则下看1730附近,小时线,1740受阻,有小反弹,目前处于低位震荡,先看反弹力度,上方关注1750and1760,日内操作思路以反弹空为主。

Operation strategy:1750-1752Empty, stop loss5USD, target1741-1735(For reference only, specific locations will be provided on a firm offer)

crude oilMarket trend analysis;

原油方面,全球经济下行预期压制能源需求,也是导致油价持续走弱的原因,只是目前欧洲对俄第九轮制裁即将开始,只是对俄能源上限没能达成一致,实际俄原油售价也没受影响,加上OPCE+有继续减产的预期,所以导致原油大跌之后也有反复,所以上个交易日多次提示大家不要追空,反弹做空思路不变,只是低位有做反弹的空间,技术面上看上个交易日原油早盘延续弱势急跌触及73.6附近然后维持低位震荡,欧美盘如期反抽,提示大家的73.8附近多单也是完美兑现了77附近目标位,日内早盘关注反弹情况,欧美盘寻找压力位继续做空即可。

What can I do in a transaction to help myself turn losses into profits?

1Neither light nor heavy warehouse. The lack of profit in light warehouses is also a breeding ground for anti single mentality. Due to the light position, after the order goes in the opposite direction, you may wonder how many points this fund can withstand at present, and the market should be able to return from losses to gains in the future. Long term light trading will gradually weaken your understanding and crisis of risk control, and boiling frogs in warm water is such a principle. Heavy positions mean blocking the market, which is equivalent to handing over the success or failure to the market, either flipping or exploding. Friends who have visited Macau or Las Vegas should understand that it is almost impossible for you to block the dealer. Perhaps you have won once or twice, but ultimately you will fall short. Putting one's own funds at great risk is highly undesirable.

2Strictly stop profits and losses, with moderate profits and losses, and do not be greedy. It is currently difficult for investors to truly understand the concept of stopping losses and profits. Simply thinking that stopping losses will cause their funds to shrink and stopping profits will make them earn much less. And many friends say that just after the stop loss market came back, just after the stop profit, if you continue to take it, you can make more money. So let me tell you, there are also techniques for stopping losses and profits. Stop loss is to keep your losses under control; Stop earning is to allow you to make a profit and close your position in a timely manner when the market fluctuates violently or you have no time to consider your position. If you learn how to stop losses and stop gains, you will find it great and save you a lot of heart.

3Never oppose the market, admit your mistakes and correct them when you know them. Everyone understands what trends are, but few people can truly understand trends. When you make a wrong trend judgment, you will always give yourself psychological comfort. If you fall, it is for better growth. How can you rise without falling? So in trading, you will stubbornly go long, your positions will continue to increase, your losses will continue to magnify, and you will continue to raise funds to verify your trend. In fact, all you need to do is bow down to the market and admit your mistake. Stop the wrong order in a timely manner and follow the trend to make a wave. The loss is likely to be recouped and there is also a profit.

4Don't take chances at any time. In fact, there are three issues mentioned in the first three points, and there is a certain degree of fluke mentality. The most common sentence I've ever heard is' in case it falls'/Up, "investment is not just in case. If it goes up, it will go up, and if it goes down, it will go down. The market will not give you a second chance. Life is always live streaming, without rehearsals. Your little fluke will put your funds at risk of huge losses.foreign exchangeGold investment is inherently a high-risk investment product, and having any of the above in a transaction will increase the risk, so you will lose.

Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price order3-5single

Group welfare:fysj87

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. The above content belongs to personal suggestions. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only, at your own risk. Real time ideas are provided at current prices. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list