Post a new post
Open the left side

Golden Assassin Quantitative Robot, firm offerEA, the most important thing is that it can always be used for free

[Copy Link]
8419 1

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
I have been using the actual offer recentlyEA

Golden Assassin Quantitative Robot, firm offerEA, the most important thing is that it can always be used for free112 / author:houjingkui / PostsID:1715032

Golden Assassin Quantitative Robot, firm offerEA, the most important thing is that it can always be used for free489 / author:houjingkui / PostsID:1715032

This is the latest transaction record. Welcome to communicate together. It's really free. Knock it out1684391403

ThisEAMain transactionsgold15mTrading based on price breakthroughs and other technical indicators
EAAdopting different opening logic for volatile and trending markets has a significant profit effect, while
EAIt can also accurately judge fluctuations and trend trends, with an accuracy of80%above

EAExcellent in algorithmic trading, with efficient return rate, and monthly income can reach
1500More than USD

Account fund recommendation:2000dollar

Golden Assassin Quantitative Robot, firm offerEA, the most important thing is that it can always be used for free432 / author:houjingkui / PostsID:1715032

Gold Assassin Quantitative Trading Robot.zip

1.33 MB, amount of downloads: 1

QQ1684391403

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments1

houjingkui  Registered Member  Published on 2022-10-26 23:07:25 | Show all floors
Really free of charge

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list