Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Shengyi“9.28Today's gold market trend analysis and layout strategy direction guide,...

[Copy Link]
489 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Whether it's yesterday's market, today's market, or tomorrow's market; The observer continues to observe, the worried continue to worry, the afraid continue to fear, and the profitable continue to make money; Any current situation is testing our psychological resilience, and any market is also following the laws of nature; Survival of the fittest, survival of the fittest, one thinks, two does, three succeeds, one waits, two looks, three falls; Thinking is the problem, doing is the answer; Lose in hesitation, win in action!

goldaspect:

In recent months, these officials from the Federal Reserve have been buzzing with hawkish voices, and multiple officials have indicated that they will continue to raise interest rates or not cut them too early. The US dollar index has remained at a high level114Above all, gold rebounded slightly yesterday and fell smoothly, but there was a slight time lag. The first two days, it started to decline after midnight. Currently, technically speaking, gold continues to decline, fluctuating and falling. Even if it rebounds, it is only a small technical correction, and then continues to fall. Preliminary support for the day is expected1620Take a closer look at the area1610-12; The pressure level is mainly concentrated in1645-50If it falls first during the day, consider supporting the nearby bullish market, and rebound should still be mainly bearish.

In terms of operation:

1Gold rebound1638-40Empty, look at the target1632-26

2If gold falls first in the morning, consider1622There are many nearby, defense20Below, look at the target28-31; If it falls below1620stay1610-12Make up one more time, look at the target17-20

crude oilOn the one hand, it is also affected by the strength of the US dollar, which has suppressed oil prices. At the same time, the continued interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve have led to market concerns about a global economic recession, and oil prices are bound to be affected. Although there are rumors currently that Russia will proposeopec+Reduce production10010000 barrels/On a daily basis, but it only allowed oil prices to rebound slightly before continuing to fall, fluctuating and falling. If oil needs to be operated, it is recommended to focus on rebounding short and rebounding79Considering light warehouse empty space above, target78-77   

The market is constantly changing, Please refer to my actual layout for details. Please contact me for the latest layout  (For reference only, not as an investment basis. The above are all personal investment shares, and profit and loss are the responsibility of the individual.) [If you want to operate transactions in real-time online, you can contact me to add my contact information and lock me in to participate in real-time layout.]

The above is the layout and ideas of my previous article, hoping to help you with your position! The points that my friends who saw my article grasped5-10-15. Even if you don't do it, you won't get caught up in it, and you won't be able to grasp the order and appearance points   For friends who currently have orders in their positions, as I, Li Shengyi, do not know the location of your positions and the detailed information of your positions, it is difficult to provide corresponding strategies. If you need solutions, you can contact me offline to add me! [If you want to operate transactions in real-time online, you can contact me to add this lock and I will participate in real-time layout]

Review and Summary  (9.26)   
   Give priority to high altitude in the morning The idea of using low quantity as a supplement      layout3Single profit sharing25dollar            
       (1)   1648Empty order        1638Out of the game   reap profit10dollar

(2)   1647Empty order         1642Out of the game   reap profit5dollar

(3)   1647Empty order         1647Out of the game   reap profit10dollar

Review and Summary (9.27)

In the morning, giving priority to high altitude and auxiliary ideas to low altitude      layout3Single profit23dollar

(1)      1630many     1640Out of the game   reap profit10dollar

(2)      1640empty     1633Out of the game     reap profit7dollar

(3)      1639empty     1633Out of the game    reap profit6dollar

Free daily layout real-time price list welcome to check

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center