Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.26Analysis of intraday trend and operational strategies for gold breaking through levels and declining in the early trading session

[Copy Link]
432 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
    For inbound investmentsgoldcrude oilOur friends may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues, which is a great challenge for gold and crude oil production. Therefore, Fang Yuan welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and make progress together. Whether to make money depends on the timing of buying up and selling down, making money depends on opportunities, investing on wisdom, and financial management relies on professionalism. Fang Yuan focuses on analyzing spot gold, US crude oil, and goldT+DSilverT+DPaper gold, paper silver, London goldforeign exchangeGold, international crude oil, precious metals and other financial and financial investment products. A professional team conducts online analysis and provides one-on-one real-time guidance to help investors avoid risks, expand profits, and keep you informed of international market trends anytime and anywhere, making the most robust orders.

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Fang (official WeChat account:fysj87)The Fangyuan team provides free of charge3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength.
Fang Yuan said Jin:9.26Analysis of intraday trend and operational strategies for gold breaking through levels and declining in the early trading session146 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714497

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders!
Fang Yuan said Jin:9.26Analysis of intraday trend and operational strategies for gold breaking through levels and declining in the early trading session581 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714497 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.26Analysis of intraday trend and operational strategies for gold breaking through levels and declining in the early trading session797 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714497

Analysis of the trend of gold market;

Monday(9month26day)亚市早盘,金融市场突然出现剧烈波动。美元指数短线大涨逾100点,受英国减税举措影响,英镑/美元崩跌近500点,现货黄金跳水失守1630dollar/盎司。本周市场需留意美国公布8Monthly CorePCE物价指数(也就是个人消费支出价格指数),这是美联储关注的通胀指标之一,近期美联储释放史无前例的鹰派言论,经济数据的好坏将推动美联储进一步的货币政策规划,需要重点留意。

技术面上,美元指数强势走高,一涨再涨,黄金原油大幅度下跌,今日早盘美指再度突破新高,黄金原油均出现不同程度的下跌,原油幅度相对比较小,黄金则是大跌20美元,又探底回升收复20美元。上周黄金围绕箱体区间反复来回扫荡,直至周五价格跌破箱体区间后进一步走低破低,美盘时段价格再度寻找顶底转换的位置1658区域,然后继续寻找低点1641范围,持续低位横盘结束当天的行情。而今日周一早盘,伴随着美元指数强势突破高点,黄金也延续破低点,跌破后进一步寻找到1626-1627区域,不过触及又快速拉升,跌多少重新涨回多少。

黄金上周震荡下行,继续破低,当周最高1688, minimum1639,周线收阴于1644,从周线和日线金价都处于下轨呈空头趋势,故本周思路以反弹空为主,1700没破前都以反弹空为主,下方关注1630的突破情况,下破则看1600-1580,日内,从四小时线看,金价处于下轨呈震荡下行,小时线,今早延续下跌,再次破低,空头强势,故日内操作反弹空为主,上方关注1650and1660

今日操作策略:  1,1649-1651Empty, stop loss8USD, target1640-32破位持有!仅供参考,具体点位实盘给出)

2, 1628轻仓多,止损4USD, target1635-45(For reference only, specific locations will be provided on a firm offer)

Analysis of the trend of crude oil market;

油价上周五暴跌逾5%至八个月低点,因为美元再度创下二十年来新高,而且人们担心利率上升将使主要经济体陷入衰退,从而削减对石油的需求。全球各大央行纷纷加入加息阵营,全球经济增长担忧进入恐慌模式,强势美元持续飙升,油价遭受打压;但地缘紧张局势的升温,为油价上涨提供支撑,周日美国警告俄罗斯,若动用核武将面临“灾难性后果”,使得地缘局势成为本周关注焦点。

技术面周五打破盘整再度下探,日线大阴报收仍收5Below the daily line,MACD 0Dead fork below the shaft(Green bar enhancement)整体创低走弱;60Minute chart moving average short position arrangement,MACD 0轴下方金叉,弱势震荡态势;基本面美联储继续加息且各国央行承诺抗击通胀的步调一致,全球经济增长但偶进入恐慌模式,削弱原油需求;今日操作建议:整体走弱,反弹高空主导,短线下跌动能收缩,追空谨慎;压力关注81.3--81.7区间;上方关注82.6--83.3附近;支撑关注80.3-79.5;79---78; As if breaking down and looking down77--75.3Nearby;

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5single

Real time benefits within the group

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

While you are choosing teachers, I am also choosing clients. Sitting in front of the computer every day, regardless of whether it's day or night outside, as long as there are stable orders, customers are reminded one by one to complete their orders. Once they finish, they can be busy with their own tasks, and I will handle everything else.Single, remind to appear on time. Spending so much energy, if I still can't make money, wouldn't it disappoint my investment friends and waste my energy? Then I might as well sleep well every day easily. In the eyes of laymen, analysts are just a profession, and analyzing the market is enough. However, in my opinion, analysts need to do more than just be one-sided. Analysts represent a responsibility and a conscience. Investors have found me, which is a trust in me, and I also know that I should take on this responsibility, deserve my conscience, and deserve the trust of investors. It is better to do well than to say well, and to understand is to verify one's own experience. The suggestion should be given with reason and evidence, and I will not give a list without a basis. When the market is in front of you, give it to the one with the most confidence. If you dare to follow suit, I will do my best to help you!

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan provides online solutions, returns losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online posts, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Real time ideas are provided at the current price. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list