Post a new post
Open the left side

Analysis of the latest trend of spot gold international crude oil Operation suggestions

[Copy Link]
608 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Click on the avatar above to obtain Qin Zeran's contact information! (Mobile phone)APPView information, open my profile to view contact information)

Always stay on the front line of investment and maintain a scientific attitude towards the investment market! Refuse to be blind, refuse to be ambiguous - Hello everyone,I am Teacher Qin Zeran!

There are no unprofitable investments, only immature operational models and precise and unique market structure analysis. I amgoldSenior analyst Qin Zeran is proficient in the band trend operation of the gold market, daily high and low short-term operations, has years of in-depth research on the rhythm of the market, has a bold and unrestrained personality, and sharp and accurate trading techniques. Over the years of employment, I have diligently helped countless friends who have fallen into confusion in their investments to get out of the mud. If you have any difficulties, Zeran has clever solutions!

Analysis of the latest gold market:

Analysis of Gold News: Monday(8month15day)The international gold price has declined, reversing all the gains in the previous trading day. As the US dollar index continues to rebound, the expectation of a significant interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve further suppresses gold. Investors will closely monitor the Federal Reserve's announcement this week7Monthly policy meeting minutes. The reason for the strengthening of the US dollar is that despite7Monthly inflation has declined, but Federal Reserve policymakers remain vigilant about the inflation situation. Richmond Fed Chairman Barkin Last Friday(8month12day)He expressed that he hopes to further raise interest rates to control inflation. "I hope to see inflation under control for a period of time. Before that, I believe we will raise interest rates even if we suppress economic growth." The uncertainty of the Federal Reserve's next policy measures has supported the US dollar and suppressed gold denominated in US dollars. Due to the strong rise in the Michigan Consumer Confidence Index, the US dollar has been able to continue the rebound trend that started last Friday.

From a technical perspective, gold rebounded after a weekly fluctuation and decline;KDJGold fork, the price of gold rebounded near the offline track of the Bollinger Line, with a bias towards further exploring the mid track of the Bollinger Line in the future1857.69Nearby resistance. However,MACDThe dead cross signal is still on, pay attention5Posterior mean square1771.91Nearby support, if it falls below this position, it will weaken the bullish signal in the future. The daily level fluctuates and rises;MACDThe golden cross crosses the zero axis and the Bollinger Line is initially open. The gold price is expected to move upwards along the Bollinger Line track in the future, with preliminary resistance reference1800At the checkpoint, last week's high point resistance1807.22Nearby, further resistance continues to refer to7month4Daily high point1814.16Nearby,6month30Resistance to daily highs1824.98Nearby;100Daily moving average resistance1836.26Nearby. However,KDJThe high dead cross signal is still continuing, and the gold price has not effectively broken through for multiple trading days1800At the critical juncture, it is also necessary to guard against the risk of a return to a downward trend, with initial support in the10Daily moving average1784.68Nearby, then8month8Daily low point support at1770.58Nearby, if the support is lost, add a short-term bearish signal. In summary, Qin Zeran suggested that the gold operation strategy for today should mainly focus on rebounding from high altitude, supplemented by a pullback from low, with a focus on the above1790-1795Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1770-1765Frontline support. The article can only provide you with a temporary direction and ideas. As for the specific entry point and timing of settlement, please pay attention to Qin Zeran's firm offer and it will be provided in real time.

crude oilLatest market analysis:

Analysis of crude oil news: Monday(8month15day)International oil prices fell for the second consecutive trading day as Saudi Arabia, the world's largest crude oil exporter, stated its readiness to increase production. It is in the interests of both countries to retain the prospect of resuming the nuclear agreement. Previously, the CEO of oil giant Saudi Aramco stated that the company was prepared to increase production. In addition, production on several offshore platforms in the US Gulf of Mexico is resuming after a brief shutdown last week; Meanwhile, China released on Monday morning7The weaker than expected monthly economic data also weighed on the outlook for crude oil demand; Overall, the short-term downside risk of oil prices has significantly increased. On this trading day, there is relatively little economic data, and the focus is on the impact of China's economic data on the fermentation situation, as well as the performance of European and American stock markets.

Technical analysis of crude oil: crude oil reached a high point last Friday and fell back to a low point, with repeated testing at the beginning of the week87.30After stabilizing on the first line, there was a wave of rebound, reaching the highest point95.0Nearby. The daily line touched the upper track of the downward channel and fell back under pressure at the upper track of the channel last Friday, returning to91.0Zone, closing at92.60Below, as the daily line lowers and falls, the short-term line returns to breaking high92.60The lower part weakens, and the daily line will go back for testing again this week87.0Indications. Of course, can we go further down to open up space and break through87.0That's the key to continuity.4The hour chart fell low from the upper track and fell back to the vicinity of the middle track. Last Friday, it closed low on the middle track and fell below the middle track. At the beginning of this week, it continued to decline, with the first target point at the lower track, which was the previous low point, and will also approach again87.50-87.0Test the defense of low point support.1The small level double low rebound in the previous form of Houtu, relying on87.0-87.50Form a double low and break through the neckline92.60Going out of a strong rebound, but recovering below the neckline in the late trading, indicating that the short-term rebound is basically combined and may return to a downward trend this week. Overall, Qin Zeran suggests that the short-term operation of crude oil today should focus on rebounding high, supplemented by stepping back low, with a focus on the short-term above90.0-90.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below86.0-85.5Frontline support.

I believe everyone has seen too many analysts who show their profits in various markets, but Qin Zeran does not have magnificent profits. His strategy is publicly disclosed by friends every day, and the strategy is accurate and verified by the market situation. Keeping up is earning! No one earns every day, but someone earns every day. The difference lies in whether that person is you! There are many friends who have added Qin Zeran and are always skeptical about Qin Zeran's strategy. Is Teacher Qin's strategy accurate? Am I following or not? What should I do if I lose? I'll take a look again. Then the market came, others made a profit, and you lost. You always miss one opportunity after another in a skeptical wait and see, and then miss the next opportunity in a sigh of regret, so repeatedly that you lose the whole game. As an investor, we should remember our original intention of coming to this market and not let all our efforts go to waste. We should take cooperation and win-win as the starting point, cultivate and promote a healthy, harmonious and standardized trading philosophy, fundamentally eliminate non-performing trading models and order taking models, and truly achieve mutual benefit.

This article is originally contributed by Qin Zeran. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Due to the delay of network push, the above contents are personal suggestions. Since the network documents are timely, the suggestions are only for reference, and operational risk is borne by yourself! Reproduction and plagiarism without permission are strictly prohibited.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list