Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of the latest trend of gold during the day, and the latest operations of gold during the day

[Copy Link]
528 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldTrend analysis

During the opening session of the gold day, it initially fluctuated and corrected, but was affected by the abnormal rebound of the US index. During the white trading period of the gold, it has been in a negative and downward trend, falling to1773The first line just stopped the decline, and before the late trading, there was another wave of rapid upward rebound in the market, measuring the pressure to1786frontline.

Looking back at the intraday trend, the exceptionally extreme decline in the white market is influenced by its own technical structure, but more importantly, it is still influenced by the trend of the US Index. The recent extremely uncoordinated trend of gold and the US index has also increased the difficulty of identifying short-term directions. That is, on Friday, gold was supposed to decline and adjust, but it rebounded synchronously with the US index. Today, the US index continued to rebound, but gold was in reverse sync with the US index. Not only did it recoup Friday's gains, but it even fell back10Daily line1785Below, this has also led to a change in the daily structure. At present, in the daily structure, the negative line runs through the moving average and falls below it. Technically, it can be bearish and continue to adjust. However, the problem is that the US index has already acted under pressure, and gold has also experienced an oversold rebound. If the US index remains high and fluctuates in the future, then gold still has the opportunity to continue to repair and step back20The possibility of a daily trend will gradually become more in line with the rhythm of the US Index. But if the US dollar index is revised and adjusted, then gold will inevitably be affected and become stronger, which is very unfavorable for operation. Moreover, the rhythm of gold and the US dollar index will be very chaotic and uncoordinated. Therefore, it is advisable to conservatively choose to wait and see for gold operation at night, and would rather give up not participating in such a chaotic market.

Technical points in the evening, you can follow them from above10Daily line1785Competition, followed by1790-92Short pressure, follow below40Daily line1770Support competition, and even retreat is not ruled out20Daily line1760Nearby possibilities. In terms of operation, conservative selection means wait-and-see, while radical selection means1790-1770Within the range, it is temporarily short term low to high, and it is necessary to be extremely light to prevent the risk of abnormal market trends.

① Reaching below at night1773-70Regional aggressive light warehouse with short stroke and stop loss1768Below, look at the target1780、1785、1790Batch reduction.

② If it rebounds above in the evening1790-92Nearby, aggressive light warehouse, short range, with stop loss1795Above, look down at the target1785-80Regional reduction of positions, change to breakeven and stop loss, and take a look at remaining orders1773-70even to the extent that1760expect.

③ If the expected pressure and support level are not reached in the evening, it is better to choose to wait and see rather than participate.

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. Technical Director Chen Jiazhe has provided a set of online explanations. The above content is a personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list