Post a new post
Open the left side

Xiao Yizhou:8.15Analysis of the latest price trend of gold, crude oil, and silver, and evening operation strategies...

[Copy Link]
667 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The market is ruthless. If you have no understanding of the market and do not know the most basic analytical knowledge and skills, you blindly enter the market. For this type of investor, I am both distressed and angry. This type of investor is like going to war without wearing armor, and the consequences are unimaginable. It not only hurts your body, heart, and money. For Xiao Yizhou, although he often stays up late until the early morning4Dian is still analyzing and discussing with the client this morning6Pointing and planning the revenue situation, data analysis and drawing are a very complex and tedious task. However, every time the accuracy of repeated confirmation and careful review brings benefits to customers, that sense of satisfaction is completely replaced by boring data. Every time the customer's praise and heartfelt gratitude are the greatest spiritual comfort for me, and it is also the source of Xiao Yizhou's countless sleepless nights and sleepless nights in the future. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

Here are the latest updates from Xiao Yizhou during the daygoldcrude oilTrend analysis and specific operational strategies:

Gold trend analysis:

The failure of gold to soar announced the successful establishment of a daily double peak, and the Federal Reserve stated that in order to address inflationary pressures, it would spare no effort to suppress economic growth by raising interest rates. This effectively supported the US dollar and continued to suppress the momentum of gold's rise. Even if it did not plummet, it would still sink into a weak structure at the beginning of the week. The turning point depends on whether the Federal Reserve minutes early Thursday will provide trend guidance. Looking back at the neckline support in the hour chart on the disk1782It has already fallen, indicating that the market is weakening, and the daily line is in a deviation form. It is natural for bulls to withstand the pressure of the double tops and retreat. Therefore, the daily layout is very simple, with a high altitude as the main idea, and attention should be paid to the points1795Old suppression of short selling, the target is still the second downward position emphasized by the author1750Probably will try it out. As for Duodan, given the current short-term support below1768One area, suggest aggressive pricing1773Take a short look at the rebound in profits and see if it's steady.

Short term strategy layout for gold: it is recommended that gold be available at current prices1773Multiple orders entering nearby, stop loss1768, look at the goal1785-1790Area. reach85-90It is recommended to enter the site in batches.

Analysis of crude oil trend:

Daily level: fluctuating downward; The rebound in oil prices is affected by200Daily moving average and21After a slight correction of the daily moving average, the daily moving average has double limits and continues to move, losing5Daily moving average and10Daily moving averageMACDThe golden cross signal weakens,KDJIn the initial turn, the risk of oil prices returning to decline and touching a significant increase further increases.90The gateway is a psychological support level, and continuous attention2month18Day, approaching87.46If this support level is lost, further testing may be conducted1month24Daily low point81.90Nearby, even80Gateway;85The integer level can also be simply monitored. The daily crude oil market closed in a spiral, with heavy short-term selling pressure.4The downward momentum of hourly cycle prices has not weakened, and the short-term trend probability has not been adjusted properly. The intraday probability continues to retreat. Overall, in terms of crude oil's short-term operation strategy today, Xiao Yizhou suggests that the main focus should be on rebounding from high altitude, supplemented by a pullback and being bullish, with a focus on short-term operations above92.0-90.6Frontline resistance, short-term focus below86.5-85.0Frontline support.

Crude Oil Strategy Reference: Empty Order Recommendation90.0-90.6Entry and stop loss respectively0.4Points, target85.2-85.6Nearby. Multiple suggested crude oil orders85.6-85.2Entry and stop loss respectively0.4Points, target89.6-90.0nearby

Analysis of silver trend:

After continuous rebounds, silver did not follow the strong rebound of gold yesterday, rising and falling, and with the reduction of physical holdings by institutions, the current pressure is concentrated and the transaction is intensive21.5After a continuous decline, stabilization, and rebound in the region, the current rebound is still relatively strong21.5The upward pressure is clearly unable to break through and adjust at any time. There is a point where the demand for silver industry in the later stage limits the downward space. When gold stabilizes, it is still the first to long silver. Since the rebound market started yesterday, we are temporarily looking for support to fall more. Currently, support is moving up19.8Continue to buy in the region, temporarily for the first time in a short order20.8Let's talk about it nearby. After all, the long and short conversions in the later stages occur unintentionally. Since we have started the long market, we are supporting buying and entering the market in batchesTDWe are still optimistic about gold4150The region continues to buy long and short orders and will not participate temporarily.

Xiao Yizhou's Case Sharing:

Ms. Fang from Shanghai used to have a list with other mentors,5In less than a week, Wanmei Gold had completely lost money, and Ms. Fang, who was afraid of repeating the same mistakes, observed the strategies of Xiao Yizhou's daily articles and added Xiao Yizhou to the experience group. After careful examination, she finally made up her mind to join the gold5000The US dollar experience warehouse joined Xiao Yizhou's real market camp and seized the opportunity. After the major market during the Non Agricultural Week, the funds nearly doubled in a week2After Non Agricultural Week, the market has become more clear and I have become a loyal fan to this day. Life is like this. Novice is afraid of excessive fluctuations in the market, and veteran is afraid of fluctuations in the market. There are no two identical leaves in the world, but there are identical profits, identical operations, and some people do the same points in different directions, so the results must be completely different. It is not so much the market and the market that afflict you as it is their lack of experience. Don't lose heart. No one is always unlucky, Don't be discouraged, no one has been smooth sailing, experienced a bull market, experienced a bear market, accepted a sharp drop, crossed a sharp rise, nothing can make you stronger than this. Being strong requires accumulation, and profits are also the same. You won't always lose money, and others won't always be profitable. What you need to understand is how to survive in this market! If you are willing to come, I will help you! Xiao Yizhou Technical Team Guidance Official WeChatxyz52398。

As an analyst, I define my own responsibility as helping investors provide risk control strategies. I dare not guarantee that you will make a profit on every order, but I will help you control risks. If you think you have avoided everything I mentioned in this article, and you still cannot establish a foothold in this market and find yourself, then I think this is probably a joke from heaven. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list