Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of Today's Gold Price Trend,Real time price fluctuation analysis

[Copy Link]
526 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldcrude oilThe daily analysis is as follows:

① The failure of gold to soar announced the successful establishment of a daily double peak, and the Federal Reserve stated that in order to address inflationary pressures, it would spare no effort to suppress economic growth by raising interest rates. This effectively supported the US dollar and continued to suppress the momentum of gold's rise. Even if it did not plummet, at least at the beginning of the week, it would still be immersed in a weak structure. The turning point depends on whether the Federal Reserve minutes early this Thursday will provide trend guidance. Looking back at the neckline support in the hour chart on the disk1782It has already fallen, indicating that the market is weakening, and the daily line is in a deviation form. It is natural for bulls to withstand the pressure of the double tops and retreat. Therefore, the daily layout is very simple, with a high altitude as the main idea, and attention should be paid to the points1795Old suppression of short selling, the target is still the second downward position emphasized by the author1750Probably will try it out. As for Duodan, given the current short-term support below1768One area, suggest aggressive pricing1775Take a short look at the rebound in profits and see if it's steady. Due to the lag of the article, the above analysis is for reference.

② In terms of crude oil, there has also been a significant decline today, mainly due to the improvement of Iran's nuclear negotiations, and even the EU's announcement to reduce sanctions on Iran to restore the nuclear agreement. Oil prices have also used this bearish information to start a major diving mode, and market concerns have been slightly alleviated. However, whether the bearish position can be continued remains to be discussed, at least at this time it is not suitable to chase the short position, as the low support of the daily line is already in place87On the first line, it will be the first obstacle in the decline. It is suggested that conservatives can temporarily wait for Iran's response to the EU's nuclear text tonight before laying out their plans. Activism can support the current price around the bottom87.5Short one more time, look at the goal89-90One zone, default stop loss is sufficient. Due to the lag of the article, the above analysis is for reference.

---8.15Golden Day Strategy Layout:1Suggest a radical current price for gold1775Multiple orders entering, stop loss1768, look at the goal1785-1790Area. (The above analysis is for reference only, and the admission risk shall be borne by oneself!)

---8.15Crude Oil Intraday Strategy Layout:1Suggest a radical current price for crude oil87.50Single entry, target based89-90Stop loss in the area86.80Frontline. (The above analysis is for reference only, and the admission risk shall be borne by oneself!)

​

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Chen Jiazhe has provided a set of online explanations. The above content is personal advice, and due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list