Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of today's gold market trend; Unwrapping Exclusive Operation Strategy for Gold

[Copy Link]
589 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

​goldMarket analysis:

Analysis of Gold News: Friday(8month12day)The international gold price remains firm, but the rebound in the US dollar index limits the upward space for gold prices. The market continues to believe that the United States7The weakening of monthly inflation pressure is unlikely to prompt the Federal Reserve to change its monetary policy path, and the rise of non yield asset gold still faces constraints. The signs that inflation may have peaked continue to spark speculation that the Federal Reserve may adopt less aggressive tightening policies. interest ratefuturesTraders currently expect that the Federal Reserve9Monthly interest rate increase at least50Basis points, interest rate hike75The probability of a basis point is35.5%. But San Francisco Fed Chairman Daley said that despite9Monthly interest rate increase0.5A percentage point "makes sense" and she is open to the possibility of continuing to control inflation through greater interest rate hikes. She said she doesn't want to be "blinded" by the recent improvement in inflation readings. Strategists believe that strong physical demand for gold may exacerbate the rebound in short covering... but gold prices now need to break through1830The US dollar can attract trend investors to further plan long At the same time, as investors reprice the Fed's next steps, the US dollar may experience some additional volatility. From a macro perspective, it seems that the US dollar has been affected by the Federal Reserve and mostG10Monetary Central Bank(Especially the European Central Bank)Supported by policy differences.

From a technical perspective, gold fluctuates and rises on a daily basis;MACDThe golden cross and yellow column are also close to passing through the zero axis, and the Bollinger Line is slightly open. The gold price is expected to move upwards along the Bollinger Line track, with a focus on the central line200Daily moving average1842.7Nearby resistance; In the short term, the initial resistance is at this week's high point1807.72Nearby,7month4Resistance to daily highs1814.16Nearby,1820Pay slight attention to the checkpoints. However, the gold price has not yet effectively broken through55The daily moving average resistance has also suppressed gold prices before the Bollinger Line,KDJRelatively high and slightly dead cross, it is necessary to be cautious of the risk of gold prices returning to a downward trend,10The daily moving average support is currently at1781.83Nearby, you can also refer to1780At the checkpoint support, before losing the position, the short line still leans towards the bulls. If you break the support, you need to be vigilant; Further support on8month5Daily low point1764.82Nearby, strongly supported21Daily support1751.41,7month8The daily high support is also near this position. If this support is missed, a short-term bearish signal will be added. From a daily perspective, gold prices are1754USD starts to riseiiiWaves, rising and breaking61.8%Target bit1801Further upward trend in the future of the US dollar76.54%Target bit1813USD.iiiWaves are from1711The upward trend of the US dollar opening(iii)The sub waves of the waves.(iii)Waves are from1680The upward trend of the US dollar opening((i))The sub waves of the waves. From the hourly chart, gold prices have stabilized1782USD support. In summary, Chen Jiazhe suggests that the gold operation strategy for next week should mainly focus on returning to lower levels, supplemented by rebounding to higher levels, with short-term attention from above1815-1820Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1790-1785Frontline support.

​

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. Technical Director Chen Jiazhe has provided a set of online explanations. The above content is a personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list