Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of today's gold trend, gold prices still have expectations of strengthening this week

[Copy Link]
463 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

Strategy Review:

Last Fridaygoldstrategy1797-1800Empty, stop loss1803Up, first wave1798Fallback1790Profit, Second Wave Upsurge1802Currently falling1791Profit,crude oil92-93Stable, stop loss91Next, the first wave falls back92.4Friday rebound93.4Seize the small gains well.

Fundamentals sorting:

There is no major data release this week, with a focus on whether the demand for risk aversion in the Russia Ukraine conflict has intensified. Overall, the US index has bottomed out and rebounded, suppressing the rise of gold and crude oil. The underlying logic is that inflation has turned downward, consumer confidence has improved, employment data continues to be strong, dispelling extreme bearish expectations, and there is greater room for interest rate hikes. Crude oil is affected by supply and demand, and the recent Iran nuclear negotiations are expected to be reached. Coupled with signs of recession, demand is showing a slowing trend, putting pressure on crude oil.

Monday Gold Release:

Looking at the daily line,1802-1807Strong pressure on the limit, high levels remain stable in the short term, but are prone to decline over time. If they break above, strong resistance from above will see Bollinger's upward trajectory1823.Look at the support below10Daily moving average1789,60Daily moving average1782Breaking the position is expected to further explore the Bolin track1767Near.

4Looking at the hour, the high level continues to fluctuate, paying attention to the Bollinger zone range1781-1802Break situation.

Overall, the market remains stagnant at a high level, but can be much lower at a high altitude, taking advantage of the inter district situation1782-1802Large interval1767-1807.

Monday Gold Strategy:

1、1799-1802Empty, stop loss1805On, target1790-1782, take a break to see1768Near.

2First sight1768Stable nearby, stop loss1763Next, target1775-1782.

3Upper rupture1805Or lower break1763You can call back the backhand operation. Take advantage of the situation and control the position. Specific points, stop losses, and targets can be provided by contacting me.

​

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Chen Jiazhe has provided a set of online explanations. The above content is personal advice, and due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list