Post a new post
Open the left side

Xiao Yizhou:8.15Analysis of the latest price trend of gold, crude oil, and silver, and afternoon operation strategy...

[Copy Link]
447 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The market is ruthless. If you have no understanding of the market and do not know the most basic analytical knowledge and skills, you blindly enter the market. For this type of investor, I am both distressed and angry. This type of investor is like going to war without wearing armor, and the consequences are unimaginable. It not only hurts your body, heart, and money. For Xiao Yizhou, although he often stays up late until the early morning4Dian is still analyzing and discussing with the client this morning6Pointing and planning the revenue situation, data analysis and drawing are a very complex and tedious task. However, every time the accuracy of repeated confirmation and careful review brings benefits to customers, that sense of satisfaction is completely replaced by boring data. Every time the customer's praise and heartfelt gratitude are the greatest spiritual comfort for me, and it is also the source of Xiao Yizhou's countless sleepless nights and sleepless nights in the future. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

Here are the latest updates from Xiao Yizhou during the daygoldcrude oilTrend analysis and specific operational strategies:

Gold trend analysis:

From the perspective of the market, gold closed positive again last week, with a strong rebound in four consecutive positive sessions. With the increase of space, the previous downward trend has partially reversed in the short term. The weekly line forms a stop and rebound, at the neckline1680The counterattack after stabilizing also showed a trend of consolidation and upward trend last week, with consolidation and correction in the upward trend. Belongs to a stronger correction technique. The rhythm of the daily structure is slightly slow, combined with the slow rise of the double yin, one yang or one yin, two yang style oscillation, and the upward trend while accumulating momentum. Last Friday1783After frontline defense, the market closed again at1800.In the process of pulling the moving average indicator to turn, although the daily line has not formed a complete unilateral bull, once the indicator is upward during the sorting process. The strength of the aftermarket will still be relatively strong.

Currently4The hourly chart is in an upward wave shape, with the accumulation of momentum. As the low point of the back test rises, a clear small step oscillation rises. This step rise, the secondary low point is the short-term long critical point, and before it falls, it is not advisable to be overly bearish. The fall is only considered as a local correction. Attached FiguresMACDThe indicator deviates from the digestion correction at the top, and after correction0Near the axis, the golden cross is once again upward, and the strong market has replaced a pullback with a horizontal consolidation correction, while the neckline of the hour chart is supported by1782After multiple attempts, the main idea of this week is to1782Look ahead from above. Break through and lower before adjusting your thinking. Otherwise, repeatedly exploring and rebounding may seem like a pullback, but in essence, it is to prepare for an upward trend. Since the long-term market does not break the neckline, in the short term, try to continue to see and touch the high. Follow Above1815-1825First line pressure, following below1790-1782Frontline support.

Golden Operation Concept: Suggestions1788-1790Multiple, stop loss1783, look at the goal1810-1815Break through holdings of reduced positions.

Analysis of crude oil trend:

Last week, the US crude oil market opened at the beginning of the week87.794The market rebounded to the low point of the previous week after its position86.504After its position, the market quickly rose and reached its highest point on the weekly chart94.420After the market rose and sorted out, the weekly line finally closed at91.26After the position, the market closed with a large positive line with a long shadow line, and this pattern ended this week92.65Empty stop loss93.15Look at the target below90.5, break down and see89.9and89There are many backhands leaving the field nearby.

Analysis of silver trend:

The silver market opened last week at19.857After the position, the market slightly rebounded19.758After the position, the market began to rise and reached its highest point on the weekly chart20.837Go to the Fibonacci that has been affected by the large cycle of upward movement after the location50The clearance pressure is high, and the weekly line is finally closed20.821After the position, the market closed with a slightly longer shadow line, and after this pattern ended, it continued to be much lower this week. On the point, today's market20.55Multiple stop loss20.35, look at the goal20.85.Break the position to see21and21.2Pressure.

Xiao Yizhou's Case Sharing:

Ms. Fang from Shanghai used to have a list with other mentors,5In less than a week, Wanmei Gold had completely lost money, and Ms. Fang, who was afraid of repeating the same mistakes, observed the strategies of Xiao Yizhou's daily articles and added Xiao Yizhou to the experience group. After careful examination, she finally made up her mind to join the gold5000The US dollar experience warehouse joined Xiao Yizhou's real market camp and seized the opportunity. After the major market during the Non Agricultural Week, the funds nearly doubled in a week2After Non Agricultural Week, the market has become more clear and I have become a loyal fan to this day. Life is like this. Novice is afraid of excessive fluctuations in the market, and veteran is afraid of fluctuations in the market. There are no two identical leaves in the world, but there are identical profits, identical operations, and some people do the same points in different directions, so the results must be completely different. It is not so much the market and the market that afflict you as it is their lack of experience. Don't lose heart. No one is always unlucky, Don't be discouraged, no one has been smooth sailing, experienced a bull market, experienced a bear market, accepted a sharp drop, crossed a sharp rise, nothing can make you stronger than this. Being strong requires accumulation, and profits are also the same. You won't always lose money, and others won't always be profitable. What you need to understand is how to survive in this market! If you are willing to come, I will help you! Xiao Yizhou Technical Team Guidance Official WeChatxyz52398。

As an analyst, I define my own responsibility as helping investors provide risk control strategies. I dare not guarantee that you will make a profit on every order, but I will help you control risks. If you think you have avoided everything I mentioned in this article, and you still cannot establish a foothold in this market and find yourself, then I think this is probably a joke from heaven. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz52398,QQ:2334978150】

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list