Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of Today's Market Trend of Spot Gold Real time Guidance Operations for Futures Gold...

[Copy Link]
562 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldAnalysis of market price trend:

At the bottom of the article, I added that I have obtained a free unwinding quota. Gold continued to be strong and high last week, causing fluctuations. There are two main reasons for the strong and high trend. One is the continuation of gold's own structure at the beginning of last week, and the other is the impact of a correction in the US dollar in the second half of the week. On Friday, gold closed another positive, in sync with the US Index, which also brings great uncertainty risk to the short-term trend. On the weekly chart, gold also closed another positive last week, closing positive for four consecutive weeks, breaking through10The weekly moving average, such an extremely strong state, still needs to be guarded against, to prevent potential technical backtracking at any time. Once such a situation is backtracked, it is likely to be a short-term retaliatory decline and backtracking. However, before the backtracking, this extreme sentiment in the market can still continue to drive up the market, but this upward trend should not be caught.

On the daily line, the rebound of gold shock at the beginning of last week was partly due to the technical extension to complete the final three band upward trend. However, in the second half of the week, the market rose again due to the influence of the US dollar. In the case of closing the high cross line on Wednesday and Thursday, the market closed again on Friday, which seemed strange. market sentiment caused the abnormal market. At present, the daily structure is still in a high state, with the following10Daily line1785The frontline will be the key to short-term competition. Although the top may still rise, it is still in a high state, and the technical indicators show a serious top deviation state. Although it can continue to be bullish, this upward trend is not suitable for participation. Once the top deviation belt at the daily level is fixed back and forth, it is likely to be a short-term retaliatory decline, and only by fully releasing the technical adjustment momentum can it be fully released, Only in the later stages can there be a healthier trend in the market. Combined with the hourly chart, although gold is currently1800Fluctuating up and down, but the short-term direction is very blurry. Pay attention to it from below during the day1795-93Competition, if it falls below, still focus on attention1785Competition, top also continues to focus on last week's high point1802/03as well as1807/08Under pressure, we will continue to observe range fluctuations for the time being, but the range needs to be expanded. The main idea is to keep the expectation of releasing pressure by looking at the market's correction, but it is not advisable to blindly adjust in operation. After all, the current market is still relatively strong, and it is not surprising if there is a continuation of extreme upward trend. In terms of operation, inter community attention1802/03—1795/93Follow in large intervals1807/08—1785。

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list