Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of Today's Gold Market Price Trend and the Latest Strategy Solution for Gold

[Copy Link]
466 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

Jiazhe writes every analytical article with a responsible, focused, and sincere attitude.12yeargoldExperience in trading, striving to accurately and reliably analyze daily market trends, helping you avoid detours and go straight to the path of wealth and freedom.

Analysis of the latest market trend of gold:

Analysis of Gold News: Last Friday(8month12day)In late US trading, spot gold closed higher1802.06dollar/Ounces, up12.71USD or0.71%The highest daily hit1802.41dollar/Ounces, lowest touch1784.76dollar/Ounces. US Treasury yields have fallen after a tumultuous week as investors assess whether a significant slowdown in inflation will slow down the pace of Fed rate hikes. Data released earlier last week showed that inflation in the United States has cooled, and market participants have subsequently lowered their expectations for a significant interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve. However, recent comments from Federal Reserve officials continue to be hawkish, which has suppressed the rise in gold prices. Although there was no breakthrough increase in gold prices after the inflation data cooled down, the price of gold continued to rise last Friday(8month12day)Still closing higher for the fourth consecutive week. However, there are still differences on Wall Street regarding the trend of gold prices next week. The slowdown in inflation was the main message conveyed by macro data last week. However, Federal Reserve officials continue to oppose the idea of a possible shift in monetary policy. Analysts say that as the US dollar rebounds, it may weigh on gold prices this week. Focus on the United States this week7Monthly retail sales rate,9The monthly interest rate hike is due to22Number.

Technical analysis of gold: Based on the trend of the gold market, the weekly trend has rebounded continuously for four weeks, but it is still in a weak and volatile trend on the weekly trend, and the price has been hit by continuous rebound1800After the pressure level in the area, there may be a fifth wave of decline. The daily trend has slowed down in a narrow range of fluctuations that continue to be high after a wave of uplift. From the intraday trend last Friday, it can be seen that after a series of sideways trading, the currentH4The level trend is gradually emerging from short-term long divergence, but the continuation may not be too strong. gold1680Bottom rebound, currently the highest impact1808The position was hindered and fell back, and the next day did not continue the previous day's decline, but instead touched1783Low point impact again1800The big level, unfortunately, still rises and falls in the end, representing1800There are a large number of short positions suppressed above the major level. In the short term, gold has fallen into a long short battle, but of course, the short-term upward trend has not been broken, but there have been signs of stagflation and correction, after allMA5—MA10The moving average crosses upwards, and the Bollinger belt opens upwards,MACDThe red column can continue to release; The weekly trend is also a three consecutive positive rebound pattern, representing high short-term bullish sentiment. The focus now is on location1800Only by breaking through and stabilizing can we clearly determine the direction for bulls to continue rising, otherwise we will really be under pressure1800The Great Pass has gone through a correction. In fact, Chen Jiazhe's personal opinion is that it needs to continue to rise, after all, there have been so many shocks1800There has been no significant decline in the major levels, and if we really want to fall, we should have fallen long ago. Now1800Such a clear signal that the top has not yet fallen may be an illusion, attracting more short orders and breaking through in one fell swoop. In summary, Chen Jiazhe suggested that the gold operation strategy for today should mainly focus on returning to lower levels, supplemented by rebounding to higher levels, with short-term attention from above1810-1815Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1790-1785Frontline support.

​

If you have any doubts about the strength of Chen Jiazhe's team, you can contact me. I will arrange for you to join the group, which is a free experience, does not consume any of your belongings, and does not harm you in any way. Just move your finger, add the author, and the wealth path will open for you.

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list