Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: Analysis of Today's Gold Market Trend and the Latest Short Order Release Strategy for Gold...

[Copy Link]
503 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.(See contact information at the end of the article)

Jiazhe writes every analytical article with a responsible, focused, and sincere attitude.12yeargoldExperience in trading, striving to accurately and reliably analyze daily market trends, helping you avoid detours and go straight to the path of wealth and freedom.

Last week, the gold bullion oscillated upwards, and during the process of oscillation upwards, our bullion was repeatedly empty.

Overall, last week's volatility increased. Although the game was successful, the trend was "lacking in beauty", with poor continuity and sustainability!

This issue has also been left over until this week, depending on the trend of this week and how it evolves.

In the technical trend chart:

1:4The hour is currently at a high level of consolidation, with the market resisting declines and operating in a range.1810-2780The interval is the first operating interval on the short line.

The indicator fluctuates with a golden cross, and in terms of morphology, it operates in a range pattern; Structurally,BOLLThe interval structure of.

There are two trends: the first is the continuation of volatility. The second is to break through. Uphill1810Or downhill1780The trend of this week's focus.

2: DayKIt is also a key focus of attention.

On the one hand, the high level passivation of indicators, on the other hand, the high level operation of indicators; High passivation and stepping back on the golden fork will reach a new high; When operating at a high position, be careful not to let the dead fork go down. The two belong to a state of interdependence and mutual game, which will form a trend of dishwashing.

From the perspective of the channel, after the break of the descending channel, the gold tends to step back and continue to rise; However, the indicators and prices have not been completely corrected or reduced, so they are more contradictory.

In the medium term, the channel breaks and tends to continue upward. In the short term, after breaking, it needs to be corrected.

Overall, in the long run, we are following the1680-2070The box; Mid term: We are bullish; Short term: We are ready to retreat, and after that, we will go to pick up more and plan for the medium to long term.

In terms of location, the watershed positions are1800and1780The watershed position on the short line; Retract and approach1780Position up and down, continue to lay out multiple orders, break through and stabilize1810We will continue to follow up on the situation. Radical short orders are arranged in the short term1805The upper and lower positions fluctuate and fall back in the game interval;

The above is the position3Select ideas.

In the fundamental plane:9The monthly interest rate negotiation will be a bearish expectation; Gold in8If the fluctuation of the month goes up, or if there is an upward trend, it may not fall back9Starting from the beginning of the month, the expectation of gradually shrinking the table and raising interest rates is expected to decline, but we will look at the details as we walk.

At present, the idea is to arrange it this way. Specifically, we will give priority to offline on-site guidance!

Chen Jiazhe's Experience Sharing on Making Orders:

AReasonable control of positions. This is something that self management must do. Chen Jiazhe believes that only by controlling your position reasonably can you have the opportunity to make stable profits. Otherwise, even if your account has made profits before, it is best not to exceed the first time you place an order1Standard hand (In the later stage, you can increase your position according to the market situation, achieving a doubling regardless of whether it is long or short. In good market conditions, if there is a profit in the entry order, you can do it one by one. On the contrary, if the entry order is losing money, do not increase your position against the market unless you do not want to profit in this market.

BLooking at the overall trend, some investors are thinking all day that the market has fallen so much, it should be a bottom, so they enter the market with more orders, or they are thinking that if they have risen so much, it should be a head, so they enter the short order. Often the market disappoints these people, why? Because the market is not taken for granted, it has its own laws. Chen Jiazhe had a technique before entering the market, which was to see if the market was bullish or bearish, and to enter the market after a small correction. Chasing up and killing down is not feasible, and skill is the most important thing.

CLearn to control your mindset. It's strange that some students earn money when they earn it1reach2The US dollar will be liquidated and out of the market, when losses occur10-20If you continue to stay above US dollars, you are willing to lose money but not willing to make money. You should know that a successful operator may not necessarily achieve the correct rate50%But this is not enough50%In addition to earning back losses, the profit opportunity has also increased. To learn to face this unpredictable market, the direction of the market is the direction of people's hearts. We should learn more, correct our trading shortcomings, face mistakes, and strictly discipline ourselves. Investment is a complete system, including investment philosophy, fund management, investment strategy, investment mindset, risk control, operational techniques and ideas, etc.

​

If you have any doubts about the strength of Chen Jiazhe's team, you can contact me. I will arrange for you to join the group, which is a free experience, does not consume any of your belongings, and does not harm you in any way. Just move your finger, add the author, and the wealth path will open for you.

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list